Two Things

1) thank you, I have over 1000 votes and that means alot also I now have 28k reads. If it wasn't for you guys I probably would have given up on this book by now.

2) I was debating whether I should post this or not..
If any of you know SHINee then you will know about Jonghyun. I want to pay respect to his friends and family and all the SHINee fans. If you don't know who this is, sadly Jonghyun passed away yesterday. He had committed suicide. It was a shock to many of us. He was very young, only 28 years old. I'm sorry if this brought your mood down but I had to shed some light on it because he deserves a lot more than what he was given.

If any of you guys need help, with anything, whether you are depressed, upset or angry you can talk to me. I will try to help in whatever way I can. I may not be able to help 100% but it is easier to talk over stuff than to suffer in silence.

It's hard to believe that people are there for you, and most won't understand but I guarantee you that if you talk to them they will try there best to understand.

I'm sorry if this has upset you but I had to talk about it. It is such a horrific event that has had me in tears all of yesterday.

I love you all

- Charley