Would You Be So Kind? (Logan x Reader)

This was a request from @blossomberry101 thank you for your idea, I hope it's up to standard if you want me to change it in anyway just dm me and I will! I hope you like it!

I have a question
It might seem strange
How are your lungs?
Are they in pain?
'Cause mine are aching
Think I know why
I kinda like it though
You wanna try?

When I'm around you I can't breathe. It's like rubber bands around my lungs, they can't expand, they can't deflate, I can only breathe sharp shallow breaths when you're near. Are you the same? Can you breathe when you're with me? Can't you feel like this too? Because although I struggle I love the rush it brings.

Oh would you be
So kind
As to fall in love with me,
you see, I'm trying
I know you know that I like you
But that's not enough

Can't you just fall in love with me? I know you hate emotions, I know you don't feel them, but can't you just feel, just this once, just for me. I know you know I like you, it's so obvious but it's not good enough for you? Why not? I'm trying so hard to show you why you should like me but you just don't show any emotion. Why not? It hurts me more than love does.

So if you will
Please fall in love
I think it's only fair
There's gotta be some butterflies somewhere
Wanna share?
Cause I like you
But that's not enough

Don't I give you butterflies? Doesn't your stomach churn when out hands brush against each other, doesn't it flip when I get a bit too close, doesn't it feel like a tornado when we look into each other's eyes for a second too long? Because that's what it's like for me. I think it's only right if you feel the same way, don't you think?

So if you will
Please fall in love with me
Let's write a story
Be in my book
You've got to join me on my page
At least take a look

Can't you just fall in love? It's not that hard and don't worry about falling because I'm here to catch you. Life is a book and I want you to be in every chapter in every page, I want you to be with me every step of the way.

Oh, where are your manners?
You need some time?
Let's swap chests today
That might help you decide

When I told you I liked you, you said "I need more time." But if you new the pain you're putting my heart through you'd make up you're mind a lot quicker. Why can't you love me? It hurts that you don't but the pain will become less torturous because we can share.

Oh would you be
So kind
As to fall in love with me, you see
I'm trying
I know you know that I like you
But that's not enough

Can't you just fall in love with me? Just one favour I want to ask from you. Just that single thing. I wish I could make you the same way but your logic is taking up too much of your brain. Love isn't about logic it's about emotion, just try, for me?

So if you will
Please fall in love
I think it's only fair
There's gotta be some butterflies somewhere
Wanna share?
'Cause I like you
But that's not enough
So if you will
Please fall in love with me

Please fall in love with me, you are the one thing I need to survive, I love you can't you reciprocate the feelings? If you felt what I felt you'd fall in love with me so can't you just feel!? Logan, I love you.