Illness (Roman x Reader)

!!!WARNING!!!
THIS CHAPTER DOES CONTAIN SENSITIVE TOPICS SO PLEASE IF YOU GET UPSET EASILY STOP READING

~Y/N's P.O.V.~

Boring. I open my eyes to see the same hospital lights, the same hospital, the same doctors and nurses and the same treatment. The same old thing everytime.I let out a heavy which brought Roman's attention to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I could hear the panic in his voice. It hurts my heart everytime. "Yeah, just. I'm bored" I mumbled. Now it was his turn to sigh. I knew I wasn't allowed to move from my hospital bed but I couldn't take it anymore.

"What can I do Y/n? You're at risk every second of everyday. I'm not letting you leave the bed." He raised his voice slightly. Tears pricked my eyes. "Thanks for reminding me" I mumbled.

"Princess, I'm sorry I-" He began but I cut him off. I had enough. "I wish I could just forget everything, y'know? Like I never existed. It would be so much easier." I sighed.

"Princess, please stop. If I didn't have you in my life well, I wouldn't have a life you helped me through a lot. Destiny made it so-" He started. I through the cup next to me at the wall. It didn't smash because it was plastic.

"FUCK DESTINY ROMAN! IF DESTINY WANTS TO KILL ME THEN MAYBE THIS STUPID CANCER SHOULD HURRY UP AND KILL ME! It should just hurry up and kill me" I whispered the last bit. I was struggling not to cry at this point.

Roman stayed quiet. He silently moved across the room to pick up the cup. He put it on a counter and then walked to the bed. He carefully laid next to me and wrapped his arm around me. We were facing eachother.

I looked up to him but I looked away again. Debating to bring up the topic. I was shaking. I don't know whether I was cold, scared or just shaking out of anger. I quietly let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I need to bring it up.

"Roman. You know I only have 4 months to live. I won't be with you long. I want you to move on but you should remember I will always love you" I whispered although I knew he could here me. Tears fell down my cheeks.

"Y/n, my princess. We have time. 4 months and I'll always be by your side. I'll live you always and forever. Why are you telling me this now?" He asked. I stayed quiet. "Y/n?" He urged on. I let out a shaky sigh.

"What if the doctors are wrong? It's unpredictable Roman. What if I leave you sooner than I-" I was cut off as he kissed my lips. He pulled away and pecked my lips and then kissed my forehead. "Don't you dare finish that sentence princess. I love you."

"I love you too"

A/n
I know it's not the best. Sorry...
I really apologise to anyone who has or knows anyone with cancer. It's tough. My friend actually has cancer. And I understand that it's hard so if you ever need to talk I'm here. Don't bottle it up. Anyway I hope this chapter was okay, I didn't really go into the topic of cancer because I know it's a really sensitive topic.

I love all of you my strong little squishies ❤

-Charley