Dark Blue (Logan x Reader)

Third Person P.O.V

Blue, Logans signature colour. Every time Y/n saw dark blue, it always reminded her of her husband. He'd always looked so handsome in it. When they first met, it didn't take long for her to adore him, once she adored him, she adored blue too. It reminded her of their relationship.

It reminded Y/n of their first date.

 Logan had led out a blanket in the middle of the field. They both led down on their backs looking up at the sky as it changed from a light blue, to a dark blue and then when the night had eventually fallen, a deep black freckled with bright stars. Logan would go on about the constellations and loads of random facts about random planets, but Y/n didn't care what he spoke about, she found it exciting because he liked it, he liked it so she liked it. 

It reminded Y/n of the "prom" that he had set up in Thomas' house because Y/n was ill the day of her prom.

Y/n pulled on a dark blue dress that Logan had picked out for her, he knew Y/n hated heels, so he made sure to get one long enough, so she could wear trainers and no one would notice. She looked in the body length mirror that was in his room. She put on a necklace that he had bought her for their one year anniversary. She walked down the stairs, all her friends were there and Thomas and the other sides. She ran up to Logan, pulling him into a tight hug. "

For someone who isn't great with people, you really know how to make a girl happy," Y/n whispered to him, kissing him on the cheek.

It reminded her of when they moved out together and into a new house.

They covered everything in plastic and carried all the cans of paint inside. They painted the living room walls with a beautiful royal blue. Logan accidental splashed paint onto Y/n's shirt. 

"Sorry!" He apolagised quickly making Y/n chuckle.

"It's fine," Y/n insisted before splattering paint on him.

"You're not going to win a paint war, sweetheart," He teased, spraying another lot of paint at her.

It reminded her of their wedding

Y/n walked down the aisle, a beautiful, contagious smile blessing her features. Logan admired her, he had fallen head over heels for her, she helped him understand what love really was. The bridesmaids were in beautiful deep blue dresses that came just below the knee and Logan was wearing a tie the same colour. They said they vows and Logan pulled Y/n into a heartfelt kiss.

"Thank you for teaching me how to love"

And now, it would always remind her of his funeral.

As the loud sobs filled the room, Y/n cried silently at the front. Someone was talking about him at the front but she wasn't paying attention to them. Her eyes were fixated on the deep blue coffin that was shiny and reflected the light. It was a beautiful colour, it was a beautiful day, but she was not here for a beautiful reason. His death was far from beautiful. 

She glared at the coffin.

"Why did you leave me?" 

-

Oh my gosh! Hi guys! Sorry it's been so long. I hope every single one of you are doing okay, I hope you're happy and healthy and staying safe. I thought i'd finish the colour chapters. So heres dark blue for Logan. I know it's short, sorry about that, I'm trying to get back into writing, I hope you like the chapter, a bit morbid but the next one will be happier :)

I love you, my little babies!