Party (Logic x Reader)

It's Logan's birthday and we are throwing a sophisticated party for him. Logan was out at the moment so we were all setting up.

Roman planned where everything was going whilst I colour coded. Thomas  was out keeping Logan preoccupied and Patton was baking cakes and cookies.

We finally finished putting everything together so it was time for everyone to get dressed. I went up to my room to get dressed. I had about 45 minutes which was plenty of time.

I put on a bit of make up but not too much. (If you don't like make up then none at all) I then slipped on a dark blue dress which had a silver belt around the waist. I then put on a pair of black high heels and put on a silver necklace which Logan had bought me a while back.

 I then put on a pair of black high heels and put on a silver necklace which Logan had bought me a while back

(Dress^^)

I heard the music turn on downstairs and the door open. I walked down stairs and Logic stared at me. "Is there something wrong?" I asked worried looking over the room then my dress. He just shook his head. "Y-you look beautiful" He smiled. He held a hand out to me helping me down the stairs in these stupid heels.

All the guys were also very smartly dressed. We all stood and talked for a while and then we realised the time. It was really late so Thomas, Princey and Anxiety all went to bed. You stayed up with Logan to watch a movie.

He wrapped his arm around me awkwardly. We got over his "icky human emotions" phase but he is still a bit awkward on the lovey dovey emotion stuff. I rested my head on his shoulder. I soon drifted off to sleep listening to his steady breathing.

I slowly opened my eyes due to movement. Logan was carrying me up the stairs bridal style so be could put me to bed. He opened the door and I was in a familiar place but it wasn't my room. It was Logan's.

I felt him slip off my shoes. He couldn't do much about my dress with no concent (insert smirking emoji here) he gently took his covers and pulled them over me. He slipped of his own shoes and jacket so he was only in his shirt and trousers. He slipped into the bed next to me and awkwardly held on to me. I shifted closer and he relaxed a bit more so we were not so awkward.

I woke up due to the sun blaring through the drawn curtains. I rubbed my eyes slightly and wiggled out of Logan's grip. I went into his built in bathroom and got dressed as I slept in the dress all night. I quietly walked out of Logan's room not trying to wake anyone up.

I walked past Virgil. "Did you just come from Logic's room?" He asked with a smirk. I nodded. "Did you guys do the dirty" He winked at me his smirk growing wider. I slapped the back of his head and scoffed. "No! And what are you doing up so early?" I asked rolling my eyes at him. "Waiting for you" He smiled.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Me?" I asked confused. He simply nodded. I heard footsteps and behind us stood Logan. He smiled at me. Virgil fidgeted in his seat. "What's up homies?" Logan asked reading off a card. I chuckled at him. Virgil mumbled something and wondered out of his seat.

I looked back at Virgil as he walked away. What did he want to say. Oh well I'll have to ask him later.

A/n
This is really bad. I just realised what I was doing in almost every chapter whether it's a Virgil x reader or not Anxiety is always there and he always seems to want to say something to Y/n. Is it because he will always secretly like her unless he already declared his love for her? Ah, what am I thinking. Woopsies. Two chapters in one day though! Woop woop! ANYWAYS! TOODLES!

- Charley