Cookies? (Morality x Reader)

I walked up to Thomas' door and knocked. "Hey kiddo!" Morality said as he opened the door. I waved. He opened the door wider and I walked through. "Where is Thomas?" I asked. He frowned slightly but then his adorable smile came back. "He went out, with the other sides, it's just me and you" He smiled "Cookie?" He held out a cookie jar. I put my hand over my heart. "Awh! Thank you!" I smiled and took a cookie. He sat down on the sofa and I sat next to him. "

What do you wanna do?" He asked. I looked up to him and he was smiling down at me. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. 'It's like a first date but I don't think he will think it is like that' I thought. He nodded. "What do you wanna watch?" He asked. I grabbed the remote to the tv. "Spongebob?" I suggested giving him the remote. He got all giddy and put on Spongebob. We both sang our hearts out to the theme tune of it. "WHO LIVES IN A PINAPPLE UNDER THE SEA? SPONGEBOB SQAUREPANTS!" We sang as loud as possible. We both chuckled. I sat back and so did he. I glanced at him and his eyes were twinkling as he watched spongebob try to catch jelly fish. I smiled. I coldn't help it. He looked at me and smiled his little cute smile. He offered me another cookie and I gladly accepted.

The episode with the campfire song song came n and we both started to sing along. "Lets gather round the campfire and sing our campfire song. Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song! And if you don't think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong!" We both sang loudly.(No I didn't need anything to look at to know the song, I just know it...don't judge me!) We sang the rest of the song and we both giggled. I yawned. "Are you tired kiddo?" He asked. I shook my head. I wanted to stay with him. He wrapped his arm around me and I leant in closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder. I smiled. We both continued watching Spongebob.

I looked on my phone. "It's getting really late." I sighed. His arm slipped off of my shoulder and onto his lap. I shouldn't have said that I already miss his embrace. He walked me to the front door. "I fiddled with my car keys in my pocket. "I had alot of fun" I smiled. He giggled slightly which gave me butterflies in my stomach. "Yeah! Me too!" He said. He rapped his arms around me tightly. I hugged him back. "I have been meaning to tell you something" He said nervously. He leant down to kiss me. I kissed him back. We had to pull away because oxygen. Stupid human needs. "Before you leave!" He said taking my hand into his. I looked up to him and raised an eyebrow. "Cookie?" He asked. I burst out into laughter. "I love you Pstton" I smiled. I didn't mean to say that out loud. Oh no! What if he doesn't say it back. All my worrying stopped when I heard him say "I love you too (Y/n)" He said pulling me in for another kiss. I giggled. I sighed. I didn't want to leave. "Why don'tyou stay? I'm sure Thomas wouldn't mind and we can blame it on making cookies!" He grinned. I debated for a few seconds. "Can I have another cookie?" I chuckled. He held out a cookie. A heart shaped one.

AWH!!! Patton is just so adorable! Don't ya think? AHHHHHH!!! IDK WHAT TO SAY! OKAY! TOODLES!

- Charley