Chapter 3

Ashley's POV

It's about time. I look at the clock, 6:50. I check the door once a while. The first bell. Ring! I open the door to see Lucy and Troian.

"Hi," they both greet.

After 10 minutes, everybody arrives. The last person to arrive was Sasha, my least favorite friend. I know that's a bit mean but she is. I have a feeling that Shay has the littlest feelings for her and I might feel jealous about it. But whatever. We all scoot at the couch for a horror movie. Annabelle. After Annabelle, Ashley decides to play Truth or Dare. Everybody agrees.

"Who starts?" I asked impatiently.

"I will." Troian said.

"Ok, truth or dare." I asked.

"Hmmm. I pick dare." Troian conformed.

"Ok. I dare you to go to the cabinet where the doughnuts are and eat 4 in less than a minute starting now!." I shouted.

Troian runs to the cabinet and get 4 glazed ring doughnuts and chow them down.

"Oh my god Troian, you ate them all in 50 seconds!." announced.

"Great." Troian said with a stuffed mouth.

"Ok, who's next?" Troian asked still with a stuffed mouth.

"Me." Shay said.

"Ok, truth or dare." Troian asked done with the doughnuts.

"Who would make out with in this room right know?"

Shay's POV

"Who would you make out with in this room right know?" Troian asked.

My hear sunk to the bottom of the ocean. Are you joking me!? I can't choose one! I can't!

"Uhhhhh... I can't choose."

"Ooooo, Shay's got feelings for people here!" Troian said childishly.

"Uhhh, I choose...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger there. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Leave a comment if you liked this chapter. And don't forget to vote! Thanks guys!