Chapter 22

Shay's POV

I see Sasha run to the bathroom again. I walk after her to check if everything's alright. I see her barfing. I help Sasha pull her hair up so the barf doesn't get in her hair. She stops barfing.

"Thanks." Sasha bluntly.

"No problem." I reply back.

"Are you ok Sash?" I ask.

"Yes." Sasha replied a bit solemnly.

"You sure?" I re-ask.

"YES! JUST GO!" Sasha suddenly yells at me.

"Ok." I say with very minimal tears. And I walk out slowly.

Sasha's POV

Oh shit.

"Why did I fucking do that?" I ask myself.

I cry quietly in my hands on the ground of the bathroom.

Shay's POV

Why did Sash do that? She's always so nice. I walk out balling my eyes. Lucy, Troian and Ashley run over to me. Vanessa stays there by standing.

"Are you ok Shay?" Ashley askes in concerned. I nod with a white lie. I wasn't ok AT ALL! Sasha just shouted at me to get out of that bathroom.

"It doesn't look like it." Troian askes in a motherly way.

"Ok, fine I'm not." I say sobbing hard. Man, I'm sensitive in my feelings.

"Can we ask what's wrong?" The short girl with the short hair asked.

"It's kinda personal right now." I say calming down but hyperventilating a bit.

"Ok, we all understand." Lucy replies and the 2 girls nod in agreement.

Then all of a sudden, I see Sasha exit out the bathroom with red eyes. She comes running to me with arms to hug in. I hug back obviously. I face to Ashley's way and I see her eyes fill up with jealously instead of those ice, blue eyes. Sasha faces Troian and Lucy's way. I see Ashley's eyebrows arch down to a 'I'm mad at you for hugging this girl' look. But I really don't care. Me and Sasha both lean in and French kiss for at lease 10 seconds. Lucy and Troian looked shock while Ashley looks REALLY jealous now. Vanessa looked concern of why Ash was jealous. Me and Sash's head lean in with our noses barley touching. We then lean away with both of our faces with the biggest smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhh! Ashley's jelly! (a short and funny way to say jealous. lol) But why is Sasha barfing? Anyway, PWEASE vote! Plus, my birthday is tomorrow! I want to thank my cousin/ BCF (Best Cousin Forever) Nancy for supporting me and my story. She's like the first person to know all this info. Lol. THANK YOU FOR THE 2.2K VEIWS! I know it doesn't sound like much but it is to me. THANK YOU! Ps. I'm in the progress of a new book. I suck at writing straight book. lol. But anyway, THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT AND PLEASE VOTE! Thank you.