Chapter 14

No one's POV

After 9 hours of work, they all returned back to Ashley's home.

"Now can we play spin the bottle?!" Ashley begged.

"Ok, fine, but I'll choose the game afterwards." Troian said.

"FINEEEEEEEEEEE." Ashley said.

Ashley drank a bottle of beer down and lifted it up the air and said,

"Here we go!"

"BUT, before we go, you have to kiss that person for 10 seconds or more." I added in.

They all sat in a circle with 5. Ashley started to spin the bottle. It spun and spun and when it stopped, it landed on Sasha.

Ashley's POV

GREAT! IT LANDED ON THE PERSON WHO I LEAST WANTED TO KISS. JUST BEFORE SHAY! WHAT KIND OF STUPID RULE DID I MAKE!? OH FREAK IT. Sasha leaned in and so did I, we kissed and pulled away at the exact 10 second mark. Eh, it wasn't THAT bad. WTF ASH! I LIKE SHAY. Right? Or Vanessa? Whatever, I'll find out later in life. When Sasha spun the bottle, it landed on MY FREAKIN CRUSH SHAY!! WTF IS WRONG?!

When they kissed, I felt jealousy flow around my body. They kissed for a freakin half of a minute. When they both pulled away, they were smiling. I saw Sasha and Shay blush a bit. I'm like FREAK YOU SASHA! I LIKE HER! JESUS CRIST!!!! When Shay spun the bottle, it landed on... me!! EEKKKKKK! ON ME! ASHLEY VICTORIA BENSON! YEAH!!!!

I leaned in to kiss her, she also leaned in and I felt SUPER BIG FIREWORKS! Our lips were moving in sync for 30 seconds. When we pulled away, Sasha look, I don't know, jealously? I wonder why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to leave a comment down below of what you guys thought about this chapter and don't forget to leave a vote!😀