Chapter 11

Hey guys. Sorry for the late update. I was really busy. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Sorry again

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Troian's POV

When Ashley asked if there was something going on between us, well, lets say... hmmmm. I CAN'T CONFESS! I mean I do like Lucy. It's just that I'm dating Patrick. I just don't know. I mean, Lucy has been acting weird around me. But I really don't care.

When everybody was up, we all ate breakfast on Ash's dinning table. Lindsey looked kinda glum.

"You ok there Linds?" I asked.

She looked away like she was gonna cry. I felt bad.

Then I remembered, yesterday, or to be exact, around midnight, Shay rejected Lindsey. I knew she wasn't ok but there was nothing I could do.

Lucy's POV

When I hugged around Troian's waist, I felt a bit of electricity flowing around my body. But I thought I liked Shay. Well, I guess I like Troian too.

"Uhhh, Shay?" I ask

Yah my buddy Lucy?" Shay replied.

"I want to change for Troian as my sleep buddy." I said nervously.

Shay's POV

When Lucy wanted to sleep with Troian instead of me, it was fine with me. But that meant...

I had to sleep with Lindsey!!! ARGH! WHY!?!? But I had to keep calm.

"Sure, I don't mind," I replied, "Looks like Lindsey's gonna be my sleep buddy." I rolled my eyes.

Lindsey was STILL curled up in a ball next to the window with red eyes.

When I said that, she turned around closer to the window when I said that. The sun was still kinda dawnish. Red, pink, blue, you know the colors of dawn. But my thoughts were interrupted by myh Benzo.

"Lets play spin the bottle!" Ash said.

"Ashley Victoria Benson! Have you been drinking?" Troian asked in concern.

"Of course not!" Ashley slurred a bit.

I look over at her counter and see 3 empty bottles of beer staying there.

"Is it that bad of sadness?" I asked.

"Yeah," Ashley replied, "I'm tired."

"But we just had breakfast." Troian said.

"But I'm tired!" Ash whined.

"Ok fine. Lets go back to bed."

"But Buttah, who are you sleeping with this week?" Ashley asked.

I looked shocked at that question. Oooo, I forgot. Hmmm, what do I choose?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. Sorry for the late update. I had to help clean so I am busy. I try to sneek and work on this.😆 LOL!!! Well. I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget