Chapter 6

Continue of Shay's POV

"I've decided on the last person to sleep with and that is... Lindsey." Shay claimed.

Lucy's POV

Ok, she chose Lindsey. It's fine. Breath. Breath in and out deeply. Don't show Shay about your tiny, tiny tiny feelings. Breath. At least you get to be with Troian and/or Ashley.

Lindsey's POV

YES! YES! YES! Shay chose meee. Shay chose meee! YES! Now, my chance for her to become ma girlfriend. Act cool. Breath in and out your excitement. Ok, I feel better. BUT STILL! OMFG! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE SHE CHOSE ME!

Shay's POV

I WANTED to chose Lucy but I guessed she wanted to be with Troian. I mean, me and Lindsey do the 'Paily' stuff. Kiss etc. But I think I regret my choice. I changed my mind.

"Actually, I want Lucy to be the last person to sleep with." I announced at the last minute.

Lucy's POV

Oh my god, did she just change her mind at the last minute?? I think she just did. I go to her arms and sob very softly. As I sobbed, I quietly,

"Thank you."

Lindsey's POV

No! No! This can't be!!! SHE CHOSE ME!!!

"Uh, excuse me. I need to use the bathroom." I lied.

I quickly rush out of the living room. I go to the bathroom and see myself with tears streaming down my cheeks. My eyes are a bit red around the rim of my eyes. I hear someone knock the door.

"Hello? Lindsey?" A familiar voice says.

"What do you want Shay?" I say crying silently.

"I want you to open the door." Shay demanded.

"No." I told her in a wobbly voice.

"Come on, last chance before I leave." Shay said.

"Ok find, I'll open the door. It'll take a minute." I say.

I scoot my bottom on the tiled floor while my head is on my knees very slowly. When I unlock the door, I see Shay. Wow, she looks stunning. Omfg Lindsey, she probably doesn't even want a chance with me. Shay stands there for a minute and walks in, closes the door and locks it.

Ashley's POV

Ok, Shay said she wanted to check on Lindsey. I was fine with that. Then all of a sudden, she closes the bathroom door and locks it. Why is my Buttah takin so long? Eh, she's probably trying to calm down Lindsey. I did see her cry. Oh well, I'm gonna continue the conversation with Lucy, Troian, and Sasha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. I know, a shocking chapter! Heh. JK. It is sure a twisty one😜😅. Don't forget to leave a comment down below of what you guys thought about this chapter and don't forget to vote! (P.S, thanks for the 30 view. It doesn't sound that much but it means alot. Thank you guys!)