Chapter 8

Lindsey's POV

Shay kissed me! She freakin kissed me! WHY? ME?! But heck who cares. We made out. Shay was getting all touchy. I pulled away for a second. And I kissed back. Just as we were gonna go farther, Troian broke the door with the sledgehammer and her face went pale with shock. We pulled away in shock of seeing of the four.

"Uhhh, I can explain." Shay said.

I saw Ashley shed one tear and drop down her chin.

Sasha's face in total shock.

Lucy's arms are wrapped around Troian's waist with anger in her face.

Shay's POV

What have I done? All my crushes are mad and sad at me.

Flashback

All I wanted to do was kiss Lindsey so she would stop bothering me. When we kissed, I felt nothing. Nothing. No sparks, or fireworks. Just. Nothing. But when she pulled out, she kissed me back. She seriously thought that I loved her. I scoffed in my head. No I don't.

End of Flashback

"Please let me expla-" I was cut off by Ashley.

"OHH. SURE YOU CAN EXPLAIN!" Ashley loudly sobbed as she said that, " HOW!? HUH?! WE JUST SAW YOU BOTH MAKE OUT IN A MY FREAKIN BATHROOM! WE'VE BEEN FRIENDS FOR LIKE EVER!" She still sobbed. "I had so much in mind for ButtahBenzo." She sadly said. Ash walked away and locked her room.

Lucy and Sasha were there with tears in their eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?" Sasha yelled at me with tears that streamed down her eyes.

"YEAH!" Lucy agreed madly.

"If you guys let me have a chance to explain-" I got cut off again. "JESUS CRIST! LET ME EXPLAIN!" I shouted.

"I KISS YOU LINDSEY SO YOU WOULD STOP BOTHERING ME! OK!? I DID THAT CAUSE LINDSEY WOULD STOP BOTHERING ME. IF YOU NEED ME TO REPEAT THAT, I'M GLAD TO DO SO YOU GUYS DON'T GET MIXED UP! OK!?" I shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG! What a shocking chapter! Shay kissed Lindsey! But it's so sad that Ashley is mad at Shay. And so are Sasha and Lucy. Comment down of what you thought about this chapter and don't forget to vote!