Chapter 25

Shay's POV

I saw Sasha puke. It was the worst thing to see but I thought for a second, why would Sasha be puking in the first place? Unless... NO! She isn't and won't be. I think to myself but Lucy interrupts my thoughts.

"We're here." Lucy says.

We all get out of the car with Sasha looking fine. Health wise. We entered in the ER and ask the woman on the counter for test on something. I didn't know what they were thinking and what they wanted to test but I wasn't gonna know.

Sasha's POV

When we entered in, I didn't know what was going on. All I could focus on was my small headache and aching breast. I saw the doctor and he told me to lay down and... put gel on my stomach? I sobbed quietly hoping not what I was thinking. The doctor announced something but I didn't care. I saw a shocked face on Troian's face with a splat of disappointment on Shay's. I wanted to know why they were so sad. The only person happy was Ashley. The gel felt so cold against my stomach. I felt the doctor take off my stomach and give Troian a piece of paper.

We walked out with Shay and Vanessa holding my arm since I felt a bit fatigue and nauseous. Troian went into the driver spot as Ashley sat in the passenger with Shay, Lucy, Vanessa and me sitting in the back of her car. For some reason, Vanessa and Shay gave me a bit more space making them squish more to the side door and to Lucy. I didn't need that much space, I wouldn't mind them squishing me up. The car ride went by faster than I thought. Once we arrived at Ashley's house, Shay and Vanessa still were supporting me by the arm. I didn't want support by trying to nudge them off me but Shay gave me the 'I insist' look so I let them. When we entered the house, I suddenly felt a crave for pickles. I thought of what would happen.

"Can I have some pickles Ash?" I ask. She simply nods and gets me them. I start to eat out of the container.

"Um Sash, we need to tell you what the doctors told us. We don't know if you heard or not." Troian told me in concern. I nodded for her to tell me what the doctors said.

"Well, um. Your 2 months pregnant." Troian said. I looked at her in shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun dun dun... A twist in the story! I know you guys hate me for that. 😏. Anyways, please vote and comment what device you guys read on. If it's on a phone, it might be longer than if you read on a laptop like I do to write my stories. Anyway, chao.

-🅰