Chapter 27

Shay's POV

Every five minutes, I have to hear my poor baby Sasha go trough morning sickness. I've gotten over the fact that I like her. I think I'm repressing instead of expressing, but, it's for the best.

She does have Husdon, however, she didn't tell him about her pregnancy. I think we're gonna have to put this sleepover on hold.

"You should tell Husdon about the baby." Vanessa told Sasha.

"No! Do you know how Husdon would react?" Sasha lashed back.

"No?"

"Then I won't tell him." Sasha tells Vanessa right in the face, crossing her arms.

"Can I be the godmother?" Ashley suddenly starts to ask in a begging tone.

"If I die because of the childbirth, sure. I think I'll survive though." Sasha answers Ashley's question. Ashley then starts to do her happy dance silently.

As we were talking out about Sasha's baby and what to do, Troian and Lucy got a little touchy and I swore I heard them flirting. It was probably from the tequila shots they took after the car ride.

"Lets do more shooot!" Troian suddenly starts to shout.

"Dude, are your ear wax cleaned out, Sasha is p-r-e-g-n-a-n-t. That spells pregnant," Ashley explains, but then wisphers, "and here I thought you were the smart ass."

"Ooohhh yeeeaahhh." Troian slurrs.

"Body shooooottttsss! Come on Troy Troy!" Lucy shouts and giggles softly. Troian links arms with Lucy to go to the kitchen.

"Wanna join Ash?" Lucy slurs a bit.

"Why the heck not." And with that, she's the first person on the counter. Lucy starts to pour tequila on Ash's belly button and then slurp from it. I could hint a bit of jelously from myself and... Troian?

"Come on Luce, get off of Ash. Your all mineeee." Troian slurrs.

"No, more body shots!" Lucy tells Troian childishly. Troian just rolls her eyes and sits on the red stool near the counter, watching Lucy sucking on Ashley's belly button while I stand there, also feeling jelous.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey bitches. I updated finally!!! Hope you guys enjoyed

-🅰