Chapter 4

Continue of Shay's POV

"Uhhh, I choose... Lucy."

Lucy's POV

Me!? Why me!? I thought it would be Sasha or Ashley or Lindsey. Why me!?

Sasha's POV

My heart shattered into a million pieces. Lucy?! I stared at Shay for half a second with heart broken eyes. Why? Why?

Lindsey's POV

Waaaiiit, so is Shay saying that she would want to make out with Lucy?! Unbelievable. Not in a million years would I think Shay would say that. I was a bit heart broken but whatever makes her happy makes me happy. I just wasn't happy when Shay said that she would rather make out with Lucy.

Ashley's POV

What the hell! Lucy!?!?!? Why her! WHY NOT ME!

"WHAT THE HELL SHAY! WHY LUCY!? WHY NOT ME?! I'VE BEEN YOUR BESTIE SINCE FOREVER! WHY NOT NOW!? HUH?!" I yelled with rage

"Ashley. Chill. It's only truth or dare. Ok?" Shay said calmly.

My mind was still with rage. WHY LUCY HUH!? WHY NOT ME?!

Shay's POV

To be honest, I wanted to choose Ash, but I thought she was straight. I didn't know she would get THAT mad. We're just besties. Not girlfriends. But anyway, we continued to the game.

"Wait, before we move on, I would like for you Shay to ACCTUALY make out with Lucy." Troian childishly added in.

What!?!?!? Troian, you are such a bitch. Fuck you. Then Lucy scooted near me. I did have a crush on Lucy for a while. Our eyes locked together. Then out lips locked. Her lips were actually soft and moist. I had put my hand on her smooth and short hair. We kissed with passion for 2 minutes. The 2 minutes felt like an eternity. I wish that we could've kissed more but I wanted everybody to have a turn. After everybody had their turn, it was 12am. Wow! Time flies by when your having fun!

"So I have 3 guest rooms. 2 in each room." Ashley announced

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Leave a comment down below of what you thought about this chapter and don't forget to leave a vote! Thanks!