Chapter 21

Continue of Shay's POV

Who on the freakin planet would I have 'a slip' with? I'm thinking Ashley, but also Sasha. Hmmm, I know what to choose.

"I would have 'a slip' with Sasha." I say shyly. Sasha looks at me with, happy eyes?? But I thought that she was happy with Hudson. It clearly says so on her ring finger. But, I guess, I'm looking at her wrong I guess.

Sasha's POV

When Shay said that she would have 'a slip' with me, I was SOO happy. Wait, what? I have Hudson. My future husband. But I couldn't hold back my excitement.

"Hey guys, what time is it?" I ask. Ashely takes out her phone and turns it on and off.

"It's 8:53 at night." Ashley replied while chewing gum. Wait, Ash is chewing gum? Eh.

"Who's next?" Lucy askes with excitement.

Troian raised her hand. Lucy nodded.

"Truth or dare?" Lucy askes.

"Um, dare." Troian said with a bit of a devilish voice.

"I dare you to kiss me." Lucy said with a confident voice. Omg, I think Lucy has a little crush on Troian. Troian looks at Lucy with the No I ain't doin' that face. And Lucy's face is like the Come on, PLEASE? face. I see Troian blush a bit. So as Lucy.

Troian sighs and agrees. "Fine." Troian says shyly. I know this won't end well. Just as I was about to watch, I feeling like barfing again so I run to the bathroom.

Troian's POV

I AM ABOUT TO KISS FUCKING LUCY! WHAT ABOUT PATRICK!? Lucy leans in and so do I. I give her a small peck and back up. I felt so much from one kiss from Lucy. Troian, stop. You have Patrick. All the sparks and fireworks. Stop Troian! Ugh. Why to me. I just fucking hate love triangles. I see Sash come back from the bathroom. She looks sick. Not like the flu but like REALLY sick, like the I just barfed type of sick. I wonder what's up with her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE READ

OMG! I'm soooo sorry for not updating FOR 2 WHOLE WEEKS! Please don't remove me from your guy's library and PLEASE DONT UNVOTE! I just started school and am really busy. I just hope you guys understand that. I'll try to update as much as possible. I'll try to update on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Thank you guys sooooo much for understanding. Please vote!!