Chapter 5

Shay's POV

"So, I have 3 guest rooms, two in each." Ashley announced.

Then all of a sudden, Ashley, Sasha, Lucy, and Lindsey all said,

"I call to sleep with Shay!"

I was think, what the heck. But I'll choose 3 people to sleep with me.

"Ok, since we have 3 weeks of sleepover time and 4 people wanting to sleep with me, I'll choose three people to sleep with me." I said choosing.

"I'll choose Ash." I said picking.

"Yes." Ashley said in a whisper tone.

"I'll also choose Sasha."

"Awesome!" Sasha shouted, not meaning to say.

Lindsey's POV

Please Shay, please choose me! If you do, I can become your girlfriend! That's like my dream. PLEASE! I HOPE YOU DO! We'll make a great lesbian couple. Just PLEASE!

Lucy's POV

I don't even think that Shay would choose me even though I would want to sleep with her. I just hope she would choose me. I HOPE.

Shay's POV

I look at Lindsey and Lucy. I try to decide between them two and I got my answer.

"I 've decided on the last person to sleep with and that person is..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. Sorry for the short chapter. I wanted a cliffhangers.😜. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Leave a comment of what you thought about this chapter and don't forget to vote!

My Girlfriend (PLL)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें