Chapter 9

Ashley's POV

I overheard the fight that Shay, Sasha, and Lucy had. I think Troian just listened in. And so as Lindsey. I heard Shay scream that Shay kissed Lindsey just to make Lindsey stop bothering her. I sobbed softer but I still felt jealously for some reason. Come one Ash, you got Tyler! Stop. Shay's just your friend. I unlocked the door and walked very slowly out of it. When I got near the stairs, I saw Lucy and Sasha with tears still down their face with red eyes. Shay also with tears and red eyes. Troian with shock. And Lindsey facing away from the conversation with her hands on her face which looked like she was sobbing.

"Hey." I said in a quiet and loudish voice.

Everyone looked at me except Lindsey.

I walked down the stairs and stood quietly downstairs.

"So..." Shay said to break the silent," It's 1 am, we probably should go sleep."

"Yeah, we should." Troian agreed.

"But, who will sleep with Shay?" Sasha asked.

"We'll deal with that tomorrow." Shay said.

Sasha's POV

Aw man! I was really wanting to sleep with Shay. Oh well. Troian and Lucy sleep on the couch and the 4 of us will sleep on the floor. When I sleep on the floor, it was pretty cold. I shivered a bit.

"Are you ok Sash?" Shay asked.

I replied, "no, it's pretty cold."

"Let me help you." Shay replied. She put her body around me for human heat. I felt electricity flowing around my body.

"Now are you better?" Shay asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

And we both fell asleep in that position.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Comment down below of what you guys thought about this chapter and don't forget to vote!