Chapter 26

Shay's POV

Wait, wait, wait. WHAT THE FUCK!? Sasha is pregnant with HUSDON'S BABY!?!? I just wanted to cry. Her viginity has been token up by her fiancé. Of course, the person she 'loved.' I loved her. From the bottom to the top of my heart and SHE IS PREGNANT WITH HIS BABY! I see a sad smile occurring on Sasha's face. Wait, a sad smile?

"Shit! Hudson might be mad at me!" Sasha says with fear, "Damn it!" I look at her with sympathy.

"It's ok Sash, maybe Hudson might be happy. I mean, he looks like the type of person wanting to have a child one day, boy or girl." Lucy cheering Sasha up. Sasha clears up her tears.

"Yeah, maybe your right." Sasha says with a little soft, angelic laugh, "I'm just overacting."

I smile at her for being more positive but my inner self if crying because she's pregnant. Life is so hard! I wish that I was Sash's girlfr- don't think that Shay. I should TRY to move on. Try. A hard word to do. Three simple letters that might even be impossible. Still, SHES PREGNANT! I might to be aunt at least. I wonder if its a girl or boy.

"Come on Shay, we're gonna go to Sasha's house to support her of her big saying to Hudson about her pregnancy." Troian said to me as she had her hand coming towards the group. I get up and get into Ashley's car.

"Time to go!!" Ashley yells a bit too loudly.

"Gee, Ash, I already have a migraine. Don't give me anymore PLEASE." Sasha says. Ash looks at Sasha with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry Ash." Sasha responds. On the way there, we all stay in silence. Even the radio. Once we reach Sasha's house, we park as we wait for Sash's preparation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Bitches!!! I'm BBBAAACCCKKK!!!! I'm soooooo sorry about this short and long- waited time of update. I've been busy and binge Friends (If u don't know that show, PLS watch it. It's good.) Anyway, Please comment and vote! BYEEEEEE

-A (lol)