Chapter 16

Continue of Lindsey's POV

I open my eyes to see my mom there.

"Oh honey! You're awake!" She said with a super excited voice.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Do you not remember? I'll tell you after I call in the girls," my mom peacefully said.

" Shay! Sasha! Troian! Lucy! Ashely! Lindsey's awake!" My mom practically screamed.

"You cut yourself in the stomach, remember?" My mom reminded me," The doctors said the cut was 1 1 and a half inch deep so they did a bit of stitching. You feel asleep for a whole day! Why would you cut yourself honey?" My mom explained, then asked. I couldn't tell her my feelings towards Shay. She is homophobic. I'll just make up a lame excuse and hope the girls won't tell.

"Uh, well, I tripped in the bathroom and there was a blade on the ground and I tripped, which made my stomach bleed. I didn't cut myself, the ground did." I chuckled a little at the last sentence and my mom surprisingly took my lie," At least I'm alive!"

"True." My mom said.

I saw the five girls run in.

"Oh my god! Lindsey, your ok!" Ashley said.

"Good thing your alive." Lucy said.

"We might be enemies on PLL but we sure are here for each other in real life!" Sasha said. She gave me a little hug.

But Shay stood there and just smiled. I wonder why?

Shay's POV

I was really glad that Lindsey was awake. But I made her in this situation. If it wasn't for me, she wouldn't have ended here.

"Hey Lindsey?" I asked her.

"Yeah?" Lindsey replied.

"I asked Marlene if I could leave L.A. for a couple of week."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Leave a comment down below of what you guys thought about this chapter and don't forget to vote!