Chapter 20

Shay's POV

When Vanessa suddenly crashed in to join in our sleepover, I was REALLY surprised. I wonder why Ashley would let Vanessa crash in? Eh.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna check on Lindsey. I know Ash, you already checked on her but I wanna ask her a question. Bye guys." I say.

They all say bye and I get in my car. When I arrive at the hospital, I go to her room wide awake with a smile on her face once I enter.

"Hey Linds. I wanted to ask a question?" I ask.

"Yeah?" Lindsey askes a bit too excited.

"I was wondering if you were going to continue with the sleepover?" I ask.

"Well, since I'm in the hospital and going to get released soon, I will say no." Linds replies.

"Ok, thanks for the info. Vanessa just crashed and Ash asked if she wanted to join and Vanessa agreed. I wanted to know because 6 people is enough for a sleepover." I say.

"Ok." Lindsey replies.

"Ok, just wanted to know. Bye." I said.

She says bye back. At least she is off the list. I drive back to Ashley's house. I see them in a circle. I knock on the door and see Sasha grab the door.

"Hey Sasha!" I greet happily.

"Hey Shay." She greets back. Then she says in a hurried voice.

"I gotta go use the bathroom." And she practically runs there? I wonder why? But Ash interrupts my thoughts.

"Hey!" She says. "We were just playing Never Have I Ever. We agreed to play Truth or Dare, Spin the Bottle, and Never Have I Ever for the next two weeks. One a day. But just for three days any day of the week. So yeah." Ashley explains.

"Ok. I'll join." I reply.

"Sure. Sit next to Sasha's seat." Ashley says.

I take a seat next to Sash's spot.

"I'm back." Sasha says. Why did she take that long to use the bathroom? But I'm interrupted by Lucy.

"Never have I ever had 'a slip?'" Lucy askes.

"Are you being Aria know?" Troian asked?

"Trying not to say you know?" Lucy responds.

Sasha, Lucy, Troian, Ashley, and Vanessa put their index finger down except me.

"What does that mean when you guys put fingers down?" I ask.

"That means, you've done it and when you put your finger up, you've never." Troian explains.

So I put my finger up and I'm the one who's never had 'a slip'.

"OMG! Your still a freakin virgin?!" Ashley askes in shock.

"Well, yeah." I replied.

"YOU HAVE NOT LIVED LIFE YET SHAY. I'M SO SORRY!" Ashley yells.

"You don't need to be though." I say.

"Well then, Shay, I have a personal question that you don't have to answer but I just wanna know, who would you have a slip with here in this room?" Ashley askes. Oh shoot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who would she have a slip with? Well, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to comment of what you guys thought about this chapter and don't forget to vote!