4

(Levy POV)

               As I stared at this guy I reverted my hand from him. "Sorry I don't like to touch people." I said as I gave him a smile. "It's ok I understand, so is that your service dog?" Izaya asked me. "Yeah he is actually." I said, as I finally noticed that he hasn't tried petting patch and patch was trying to get Izaya to pet him.
          "So what class are you in?" He asked me. "Well I'm in class 12B, what about you?" I asked. While I asked this I noticed that he was kind of cute... Ok maybe really cute but still I didn't normally take a liking to people this quickly. "Oh, 12B, I go to that class to! I'm surprised that I didn't notice you and your dog." He said as I saw my brother out of the corner of my eye. Throughout the months I've been here... I've noticed that they don't get along well. Feeling like it was a bad idea to stay there I grabbed Izaya's arm and ran into the classroom.

          "What was that for?" He asked, but right after he asked that I noticed something. " WHERES MR PATCH!!!!" I screamed as I let go of Izaya and ran out into the hallway. "MR PATCH C'MER BOY C'MON COME HERE!" I shouted as everyone turned and stared at me like I was a crazy person.

          All of a sudden Izaya Ran into the hallway. About 30 seconds later he came back with Mr Patch. "What... You... You got Mr Patch back!" I said as I took his leash and hugged Izaya. Once I realized that I had just hugged him I immediately let go. "I am so sorry I-I didn't mean to do that!" I stammered while backing up a little.  

           "No no it's fine I promise, it's ok you were just happy that I got your dog for you." At that moment I realized his eyes were red and they looked cold and dark. But for some reason I didn't care, all I could think about was how weird he was. "Hey Izaya?" I questioned taking a glance at him and then looking at Patch. I took a deep breath in and then a deep breath out. "Do you wanna have lunch with me Izaya, you know so we can get to know each other!"
         I said as I took out a lollipop and popped it in my mouth. "Hmm... Sure why not!" He said as he winked at me. About 20 seconds after I asked that question the bell rang and we went to class... I couldn't wait till lunch time!