26

(Levi POV)

          It was three days later when I started to feel like I was being watched. Not much had been happening lately because Diana was the one bitch who got on my nerves. I was starting to feel like I was being watched all the time. Even in my own home..... I didn't feel safe. I was currently in the living room watching TV with Hannibal. It was dark out. Karushu and Shizuo were having a sleepover, because somehow....!! Shizuo got her to agree to that! Yeah it surprised me to.

       So they were in Shizuo's bedroom and Kasuke was asleep. I was watching Tokyo Ghoul when I heard someone in the kitchen. "What the fuck....?" I mumbled as I got up. I went into the kitchen and since it was pitch black I screamed because I saw someone in the kitchen with me. I stopped imediatly when I realized who it was.

      "IZAYA!" I whisper yelled as I went and hugged him. I felt safe when I was with him, no matter how threatening he may be to others. "Hey! Um... Is Karushu her-" before he finished I put my finger on his lips. "Yep she's here... Nope your not having her..." I said. "She's happy with Shizuo.... Let her spend the night...." I said as smiled. "Oh fine whatever... But I'm staying to..." He stated. When he said that I felt heat rush to my face. What if I have a night terror... Or what if I were the bed! (Very highly unlikely though)

         But most of the reason why I was blushing was because I knew that he had to sleep in the same house as me. "Hm... Can I sleep in your bedroom? No reason we can't stay up and talk." He said as he went and sat down on the couch. "Is that ok?" He asked. 'Oh it was more than okay... SENPIA HAVE WHATEVER YOU WANT' I thought to myself as I realized I looked like a complete idiot just standing there staring at him like that.

       "Um... Y-yeah sure I guess..." I stated looking down at my feet while blushing. "We going to your room?" He asked. "um yeah su-" then I realized what I had in my room... ALL of my drawings of him we're on my desk. "ONE MINUTE!" I said as I burst through my door taking the papers and stuffing them in a folder.

       He walked through the doorway just in time as I was putting the last one away. "Wow... Nice room... Small...but nice..." He said as he sat on the floor. "You can sit on my bed if you want." I said laying on it myself. Me and Shizuo's beds were big enough to hold three people. "Ok!" He sId getting up and laying next to me. I, once again felt the heat rush to my face.

        "Why so nervous!" He said as he smirked and cocked his right eyebrow. "I-im not..." I said as I looked away. "Then why are you so red?" He asked as he pinned me down and sat on me. "NOW TELL ME BWAHAHAHA!" He said as he smiled and laughed. I however did not think this was funny, I was trying my best not to blush.

       After he got off of me we went to the kitchen to make food. "So what do you want to eat?" I asked. "I can make muffins, fatty tuna, oatmeal, and um.... We can eat chips.... And... Some already made fatty tuna..." I said as I pulled the already made fatty tuna out from the fridge. "FATTY TUNA!" He yelled as we both plopped on the couch. "Wow! A sleepover! IVE NEVER HAD A SLEEPOVER!" I yelled as I snuggled up to him.

        "Um.... Ok! Whatever!" He stated as he ate some tuna. "Oh I'm sorry if your uncomfortable!" I said as I stopped cuddling him. "Eh it's fine." He said as he ate some more. "YAY!" I yelled as I stuffed my head into his chest. "Mine..." I whispered. Luckily he didn't hear it. What I didn't know was that Shizuo and Karushu were in my room going through my things.