27

(Levi POV)

       I woke up at about 3:00 in the morning. I wasnt sweating like usual... Infact I was quiet content. I was laying with Izaya on the couch, the TV had been on and never got turned off. I went and shut the TV off. I still couldn't shake the feeling of being watched.

       I went to check if everyone was asleep and sure enough EVERYONE was asleep, including Izaya. I looked in every crack and crevice of the house. No one was there except for the people I knew about. I still felt like I was being watched though. I went outside and looked around the house. I could swear I saw someone but I thought it was just my imagination. I went back inside and saw Shizuo's bedroom light on.

        "Hey Shizuo..." I whispered as I entered his room. He was awake but Karushu wasn't. She was on the floor drooling. "Yo..." He said yawning. "Tierd?" "Yeah, can't go to sleep though." He mumbled rubbing his eyes. "Come into my room. I can't sleep either." I said as he followed me into my room. "so what's up with the flee on the couch? Why's he here?" Shizuo asked laying next to me on my bed. Nuzzling my head into his chest I sighed.

        "You'll still love me if I tell you something really bad right...?" I asked. "Of course! Now what's up?" He asked. "I like Izaya...." I whispered. There was a few moments of silence that almost seemed like an eternity. "..... Well.... I guess that's your choice now isn't it... Oh well... But!!! Your not gonna let him spend the night again!" He stated. "WAIT YOUR ALRIGHT WITH THAT!" I yelled, then covered my mouth. Luckily it didn't wake anyone up.

        "Yeah... It's your decision... But there are rules. No hanging out with him. No being with him alone. And you'll have to watch from afar..." He said smirking. Then I realized. He wasnt alright with it. "Shizuooooo c'mon!" I said as I lifted my head and scowled at him. "Haha! You actually thought I was okay with it!" He said laughing. "Of course I'm not okay with THAT! You and the FLEE being a couple! Pfft! Fuck! That! No way! I know you like him... but... NO!" He said as he got up and went back into his bedroom shutting his door behind him.