16

(Levi POV)

         I woke up sweaty with tears in my eyes. I was getting rocked by Shizuo and he was telling me to calm down in his most soothing voice possible. "S-Shizuo..." I stuttered as he pet my head. "Yeah what is it?" He whispered. "...... You won't leave me.... Right, and neither will Shinra, or Karushu, or Izaya?" I asked tears still rolling down my face from the memory in the form of a dream.

      "Why would you say that! Of course we won't leave you!" He said hugging me tightly. Kasuke then came to the door frame, came in, and sat down next to me. He hugged me with Shizuo, got up and walked back out the door to my room. That's when I noticed.... It was still dark out and it was 1:00 in the morning. "Go back to sleep..." Shizuo said rocking me. "No... You need your sleep to!" I said getting up and pushing him out my door. "GOOD NIGHT!" I said as I shut the door in his face before he got the chance to talk.

     The next day at school a group of girls were surrounding my locker. "Um... Can I please get to my locker..." I said as I gripped Hannibal a little bit harder in case anyone tried stealing him. "Um were having a conversation BUZZ OFF!" She barked. "Your in front of my locker please move." I said more assertively. "How about... NO!" She said pushing me to the ground making me drop my books.

       "We don't answer to retards who need dogs to go everywhere with them..." She said bitterly as she carried on the conversation. This bullying... It's a normal thing for me so, I wasn't upset now... Now I had learned to block out the hate and rejection. "HEY CAN YOU HERE ME RETARD!" She yelled. "Y-yes..." I stuttered getting pulled out of my thoughts.

       That's when I noticed people were laughing at me and pointing, and the ones who weren't laughing we're whispering. I got up and bent down to pick up my books and the rest of the things I had dropped while still managing to hold onto Hannibal. "hey we haven't seen that grown service dog of yours! OH it died! PROBABLY BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO HELP A RETARD ANYMORE!" When one of them said that the whole hallway broke out laughing.

       Tearing up and starting to cry I forgot about my sketchbook and ran off with my school things and Hannibal in my arms. "I hate people! I HATE THEM!" I thought as I ran into the classroom and sat down wiping away my tears. "Levi are you ok...?" Shizuo asked as he came over, Karushu following close behind with Izaya with her. "I fucking fine leave me alone!" I said putting Hannibal down and holding on to his leash.