25

(Levi POV)

     It was the weekend and I had nothing to do. Shizuo was out with Karushu and Kasuke was out doing who knows what. I sat alone on the couch trying to figure something out to do. I didn't wanna bring the puppy anywhere. The puppy was starting to get big and it was starting to make Shizuo angry. 'I still can't believe Shizuo called him stupid!' I thought to myself.

           I decided to take the puppy out for a walk. When I exited the house I picked him up and carried him like I did patch. "You know... I was thinking of getting my own place.... I told patch that... Do you like that idea?" I asked Hannibal as I looked at him. He looked up and me and I SWEAR!!! I SAW HIM SMILE! "Awwww! I WUV YOUUUU!" I yelled as I cuddled him.

    (Izaya POV)

                "Yep... Uh-huh...ok!" I said as I got off the phone with one of my clients. "Hm... I should get more information on Levi..." I said to myself as I sat in my chair. "Let's get started..."

                           4 Hours Later.... (SpongeBob style!)

"WHY CANT I FIND ANYTHING!" I yelled. I have been on the computer for hours. I have reached over half the contacts I know... EVEN CELTY! And I still can't find anything! "What are you so secretive about Levi...?" I questioned aloud as I folded my hands on my desk. "What are you doing Izaya?" Karushu asked entering the room.

       "I thought you were hanging out with Shizuo..." I said bluntly as I jumped up out of my chair and went to look out the window. "Yep, still am! But my question is.... What are YOU doing?" Karushu asked me putting her hands on my shoulders. I decided to take a big leap. "Hey Karushu.... Will you help me get info on someone?" I asked smirking. "Yeah sure who?" She asked. "Levi..." I said sitting back down.

(Levi POV)

         "Good BOYYYYY!" I said excitedly as I ruffled his head. "So what do you want to do?" I asked him as I got an idea.

     I went to a place that sold baby things and I got a baby holder.... I didn't exactly know what they were called because we'll... Babys aren't exactly my specialty... BUT ANYYYWWHHOOO!!! I got one of them and stuck Hannibal inside. "There we go boy!" I said patting his head.

      "HEY BITCH!" I heard someone say as I got punched in the face. "HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW RETARD!" Diana said as she tried to grab Hannibal. She got him, threw him on the ground...then all of a sudden like a flash there was a scream....... Diana had gotten bit by Hannibal and he was locking his jaw jaw on her neck. He was full out attacking Diana, and I didn't stop him.

       " I suggest you SHOVE YOUR OPINION UP YOUR ASSHOLE!!! c'mon boy!" I said in a bright tone as he unlocked his jaw and trotted towards me. We left her laying on the ground. The next morning on the news she was dead.