24

(Levi POV)

      It was three weeks later and I was aloud to go to school again. Shizuo and Kasuke said that I was lucky to only have broken ribs. But I wasn't lucky... I was upset that I didn't die. as I walked in school people looked and stared at me. Some laughed some whispered. Diana walked up to me with a smug look on her face. "So how'd your suicide pact go!? I was really hoping you'd die!" She said as she smirked. For some reason.... I smiled.

      I enjoyed this for some odd reason... And I had an urgent feeling to do something. "Hey Diana...?" I asked her, looking at her with my left eyebrow cocked and a smirk on my face. "what retard?!" She asked. Hannibal licked my face wanting to know what was wrong. "How many people do you think like you besides the guys you walked out on at 7:00 o'clock in the morning...?" I asked as I started to laugh. "Look.... I'm sick  of your bubble gum ass calling me a retard. Bitch, at least I know how to play chess with an actual bored and not my fucking body!" I stated.

     For some reason... I wasn't feeling sad or mad... Not even happy.... I don't know what I felt but... It felt amazing.

    Everyone around us stared to see what her reaction would be. They all heard it. And she had nothing to back it up with. Karushu noticed and walked up to me. "Is everything ok Levi?" She asked. "Haha... OK?! I'm better that ok... INFACT!..." I yelled punching Diana's face. "IM PEACHY!" I yelled as I stomped on her face. My ribs hurt major league... But for some reason... I LOVED IT.

       I loved that I felt the pain... I loved that I felt like this. I felt like I could kill anyone I wanted. I looked up at Karushu and smiled evily. "I'm the best..." I whispered as I started to laugh. "OK SOOOOO! Diana! You need to stop being such a bitch!" I said pushing her up against a wall. "Or else... I will find you..." I whispered in her ear as I dropped her and left to my classroom.