23

(Levi POV)

    I laid on my bed looking up at the ceiling petting Hannibal. "Boy oh boy... Fun fun fun..." I whispered sarcastically as I tried to sit up. It didn't work and the pain in my ribs started again. But I got up instead of just sitting up. I hooked Hannibal on his leash and brought him out of the room with me.

     "Hi Levi..." It was a familiar voice I heard as I turned around to see Karushu. I stared at her with my most hateful glare I could muster. "Why did you do that...." She asked. I could see genuine sadness in her eyes. "Because I'm worthless..." I said as I brought him to the vending machine with me, Karushu followed. 

     "But your not! Not to my brother! Not to Shizuo! Not to Kaske! Not to me even tho you piss me off more times a day than I can count!" She yelled. "Shut up your giving me a headache!" I said as I went back into my room. "WHY DO YOU THINK THAT!" She yelled. "Well... Everyone seems to think so. Every classmate of mine........... Even my own parents ....." I whispered that last part as I covered my head with Hannibal. I started to eat my candy I got from the vending machine as I heard her leave.

    "Finally..." I said as I pulled my head out from underneath the covers and pulled out a notebook. I drew in it a little. But... What I drew... Wasn't..... Exactly something you would call sane. 'what the hell is wrong with me!' I thought as I looked at my drawings.  One drawing was one of Izaya. And next to it it said 'no one else can have him.' another one had a drawing of a bloody knife. Next to it it said 'ONLY MINE!' In bloody lettering.