5

(Izaya POV)

             "Hmm.... Sure, we can have lunch together!" I exclaimed. She hasn't done anything out of the ordinary for humans, which... For some reason I don't think are her normal actions. 

   (Time skip to lunch time).   (Levy POV)

            "Mr Patch, did you like Izaya?"
I asked as he started to wag is tail. "That's good cause I thought that I could be friends with him, I just need to check his background!" I said as I made my way to the roof to eat lunch.

           Once I got up to the roof I saw Izaya sitting over near the edge, my favorite spot on the roof. "Hey Izaya I thought you'd be somewhere else!" I said surprised that he was sitting right near the fence where the edge was. "Well I'm not! Come on and sit down!" He said. I went over and sat next to him, Patch hopping up on the seat and sitting next to me.

              "Hey do you like fatty tuna!" We both asked in unison opening our lunch both revealing..... Fatty tuna. "Hey you have the same lunch as mine!" Izaya pointed out as he took a bite of his lunch. "We do!" I said. After that little happening there I opened Patches lunch, which was a chicken Cesar salad. "You feed your dog human food?" Izaya asked. "Yeah I do but only healthy foods that I know is safe for dogs.

             "I don't think chicken is a salad." "Hey he doesn't like lettuce. So I just give him cheese tomato and chicken!" I stated starting to devour my tuna. "Your quite hungry aren't you!" "No Shizuo just doesn't like it when I waste food." I stated with a mouthful of food. "well you don't have to eat so fast!" He said frowning. "Well... I eat fast because if I don't I end up not eating in general." "Why not?"

              He asked as Mr Patch started to lick my face. "Um... No reason just don't want to I guess." I said shoving the rest in my mouth. "Oh." He said staring at me. "It's rude to stare." I said as I swallowed my food, got up, threw the trash away and sat back down. "So I have a question for you, why do you have a service dog?"

             Izaya asked. "Hm... Why should I tell you, I barely know you anyways." I said giving him a smirk. "Well just thought I'd ask before I said this... Where did your PTSD come from Levi?" As he asked this question I figured out something... He was an information broker. When I noticed that I looked at him and then at Patch. All of a sudden I burst out laughing like I just heard a joke from Robin Williams. "What are you laughing for?" He asked as his smile turned to a frown. "Oh... Nothing! You just REALLY crack me up, yeah I have PTSD but your an info broker you should know why!"

            I said laughing even harder. "What the hell!" I heard him mumble as he sat set his head back against the wall. "Look Izaya, your cool and you know what we get along so... Want to be friends!" I asked, realizing that... It was the first time I've ever asked anyone to be my friend.