13

( Levi POV)

After a few days of hanging out with my friends I wanted to have a normal day at school. When I got there someone was calling my name, it took me a few seconds to realize... But it was Karushu. "DONT TOUCH HER!" I said as I pulled the guy away. Shizuo was hot on my heels... And he was LIVID! "Bye..." I said after I had caught her from falling.

When I got halfway to the classroom I was stopped dead In my tracks by the guy who harassed Karu-kun. "Hey... Nice dog..." He said as he snatched Hannibal from me. I swung around, but before I could punch him he punched me. Him punching me made my PTSD kick in and I screamed causing teachers to come to my aid.

After that dramatic day of school I went back home drowsy with a bruise on my face. Luckily I still had Hannibal in my arms safe and sound. "Shizuo..." I said. "Yeah?" He asked looking at me with a concerned look on his face. "About what Karushu said about her past.....I... I... I don't know why she hates me.... We have such similar... Pasts I guess... Although I don't know it." I said looking down at my feet not wanting to remember anything, so I ended up repeatedly petting Hannibal. "Whenever something comes back pet him.... Whenever something comes back pet him... Whenever something comes back pet him..."

I chanted in my head as I got faster with the petting, making him wine, and eventually Yelp in pain. "STOP YOUR HURTING HANNIBAL!" Shizuo yelled finally getting through to me. "Ugh... Wh-what...?" I asked looking at him and hugging him. "I'm SOOOO sorry baby..." I said as I walked up the steps to the house.

I imediatly ran to my room, shut the door and started to scream uncontrollably. "STOP IT GO AWAY LEAVE ME ALONE! IM SCARED! STOP HURTING ME!!" I yelled. And that's when I got to the point where I blacked out.