10

(Shizuo POV)

       Just a couple days ago we buried Patch... Levi, yeah you can just throw her mental health out the window. Karushu got her head smashed in for killing her dog. Suddenly I got a call from Levi's case worker. "Hey violet what's up?" "I heard Patch just died so... I was wondering if you and your sister would like to pick a new one out today or tomorrow, because it has to be within that time frame."

        "Yeah it really does... She's freaked out five times already.." I said as I hung up and grabbed Levi's hand. "Where are we going Shizuo?" She said as if she didn't even care... "It's a surprise..." As we arrived to the animal shelter she stood there not wanting to go in.

(Levi POV)

         "NO IM NOT GOING IN!" I said sternly. "Yes you are..." He said picking me up and bringing me inside. After we got through the front desk he took me to see all of the puppies. "Pick one..." He said as he dropped me. I had already spotted one, I found one that stood out from the rest... He was a fluffy puppy, he was a tibetan Mastiff this time, he was all black. "This one..." I said quietly as I got out 100 dollars.

       "Are you sure?" He said. "I'm sure..." I said picking him up like I did with Mr Patch. "Hi..." I said to him as he looked up. "You need a name...how about..." I say there and thought for a minute or two. "Hannibal... Yeah... Hannibal!" I said as I hugged him. "Your never gonna go out of my sight...." I promised as we went outside after paying.

       As I tried putting a leash on Hannibal he backed away. I had the same problem with Patch so I knew what to do. I caught him and put his harness on forcefully, but not to much to hurt him. It wasn't my service dog harness...it was just a regular harness.

     When we got home I sat on the couch and looked at the wall blankly.... "Shizuo..." "What?" He said. "What would you say if I said I kissed Izaya...?" I asked. "YOU WHAT!" He said getting extremely angry. "No I didn't, he's gross!" I said as I pet Hannibal. "Ok... Hey Levi! Um... Go to bed you need sleep!" Shizuo said going in his room.

        All of a suddenly Kasuke walked in the house. "Hello... I'm sorry about patch..." He said his usual quiet self.