29

(Levi POV)

              Izaya was mad because Shizuo was tickling Karushu on the ground. It was a few minutes after I had made the pancakes and they came out tickle fighting. Izaya was awake and watching me cook intently. It's almost like he was enchanted by my cooking because he didn't even blink an eye when he was watching me.

           But anyways, they came in tickle fighting each other. Izaya snapped out of it and got pretty mad about it. Including that fight with Shizuo, Izaya has gotten into at least 1 more with Shizuo in one day! I had just visited Karushu at the coffee shop and was trying to find Izaya now. Worried that he might get hit with a flying vending machine by Shizuo, I just wanted him to hang with me for a while just in case.

         Eventually I found him. He was sitting on a park bench, looking at a bunch of birds in a tree. I stood there behind a tree watching him. The light of the sun bounced off his shinny hair, he looked as if he was an Angel.

        At that particular moment a girl walked up to him. She was from our school and a pretty popular girl at that. Infact she was one of the bitches who beat me up. I clawed the tree unknowingly as I bit my bottom lip. I was in a spot were I could hear them clear as day so I didn't move. "Hey Izaya. I was wondering if you'd like.... Go out with me." She said as she twirled her hair with her finger. "No... He's mine..." I mumbled as I started to laugh. "No." He said simply as he did the 'shoo' sign with his hand.

         "Wow... You'd pass up an offer like that! I'm the prettiest in school! Whatever!" She said as she started walking off. "You have to much of an ego for me of all people to date you. And honestly.... Your not interesting at all.... So... Therefore..... I. Don't. Like you. And no one ever will.... Infact... I don't like anyone I love all humans the same..." He stated almost spitting venom from the sentence. Then I realized... That means he'll never fall in love with me... Ever...