30

(Levi POV)

             After I heard Izaya say that, I was more determined to get him to like me. For some reason, I had gotten motivated by what he said. Before I met Izaya I didn't have much motivation for anything, tierd had become part of my personality. But now, I have motivation for everything! Izaya... I don't know... It's like meeting him... WOKE ME UP! Ever since I've met him I've been more awake! Alive!

        "IM READY FOR TODAY!" I yelled as I popped up from my bed. I got dressed, ran past Shizuo, and ran all the way to school. "BITCH! IM READY TO TAKE ON HELL!" I yelled as I entered school. Ready for anything. I had left Hannibal at home because I didn't want to bring him. Shizuo was sick so I left Hannibal at home for that to. Just cuz I knew Shizuo would get lonely.

       "HI BIOTCH!" I yelled as I ran past Karu-kun and Into the classroom. I stood in the doorway looking to see where Izaya was. I didn't see him so I ran out of the classroom. Almost right then and there I ran into him. "IZY!" I yelled as I hugged him. I don't know why, but every time I came near Izaya I blushed. This was no exception! I was red as a cherry!

     "Oh hey Levi..." He said pushing me off of him. He seemed mad. I didn't know why but I wanted to know so I went up to him and asked him. "Oh my God... Just go away!" He said, practically yelling at me. I whimpered a little as I recoiled myself away from him. I went to my seat and sat down, I felt like crying. 'Why did he yelled at me? Am I annoying!?' I thought as I set my head on my desk. A couple tears slipped out. I cried silently for a couple minutes, and then class started.

     When it turned lunch time I went to the roof like always, but... Someone else was there instead of Izaya. Not Karushu either... It was Zoku. I started to shake as I tried to move but couldn't. My ribs started to hurt again, and I was shaking uncontrollably. "Hey there mouse... Why so scared." He said coming over and cupping my face. I stared at the ground wanting to dissolve into nothing. "C'mon... Don't be so shy.... Why are you shaking dear...?" He said forcing his lips on to mine. I stood there letting it all happen. I don't know why I was scared of this stupid motherfucker.... I just... Froze. Then what he did next was when I snapped.

      He reached under my shirt I was wearing and tried taking it off. I head butted him, pushed him and tried running away. I didn't want to fight anyone in the state I was in. For God sake I had a broken ribcage. I'd definitely lose if I fought anyone. He caught up p to my when I reached for the handle to the door and twisted my arm as hard as he could.

     I heard my arm pop, but I felt nothing... I was mad now... I was starting to remember things from my past, and I was gonna lash out. "Oh please...you wanna stick your dick in me... You've gotta have one to do that you dumbass..." I said turning around giving out the widest creepiest smirk I could give. He grabbed my hair and the my to the ground... Or at least he tried.

     When he did this I grabbed his face and yanked down on his face as hard as I could, clawing his eyes out in the process. "YOU BITCH!" He screamed as I opened the door and ran as fast as I could. A broken ribcage is the WORST feeling in the world ... ESPECIALLY when you have to run down a flight of stairs. I ran down the stairs, into the hallway, and into the office. I went into the principals office and started to scream at him. "ZOKU NEEDS TO BE EXPELLED! HE HAS TRIED RAPING ME AND MY FRIEND! HE MUST BE EXPELLED!" I screamed as my voice cracked a couple of times.

      After Zoku came in and had a long talk with the principal he walked out of the school, being escorted by his mom, who grabbed his ear and dragged him away. It was the end of the day. My arm was fine, but my ribs still hurt like hell. Karushu walked up to me. "Yo... Um... Levi, I know... You probably don't wanna talk about it but.... What did you mean by.... What you said in the hospital?" She asked grabbing my shoulder, cocking her head to the right, and scratching her arm nervously....

I knew what she meant and... I didn't want to talk about it... So I pushed her and walked away.