14

(Levi POV)

             When I woke up I had Hannibal In my arms and was being cradled by someone, assuming it was Shizuo I just left it be, but then I heard Karushu's voice and I figured out who it was.

      I froze. "I...I...AHHH!" I yelled as I flipped out of his arms protecting Hannibal. "Um... I'm sorry I bothered you so much Izaya!" I said looking up into his eyes. When I did that I felt the heat rush to my face. "Ohhh! SOMEONE'S BLUSHING!!" Karushu teased as she pointed at me.

     "WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM GET OUT!" I yelled pushing them all out. I then slid down the door and sighed. "It's time to face the truth Levi... You like him..." I said aloud to myself as I went to my sketchbook. I ended up drawing something as I was thinking of Izaya. I looked at it... And then I gasped. "What the hell has gotten into me!" I said as I looked at the picture I drew.

          The picture was of an animal holding a bloody weapon, the words next to it were written to look like blood and the words said. "Only Mine..." "WHAT HAVE I CREATED!" I said, but still couldn't shake the thought of Izaya out of my head. Just Izaya in general.  Little did I know that everyone was listening to me outside my door, and that I was fucked...