Awaken, Saiyan! The Gremory Peerage vs. The Super Saiyan Legend?

Eyy what's up DontayLong?

Anyways, I FINALLY found a good way to start off this story. Yeah.

Just to put this out there: I do NOT own Highschool DxD or ANY part of the Dragon Ball Franchise.

Quick Note:

Speaking

SHOUTING

Thinking/Whispering

Enjoy!

_____________________________________

(y/n): Hear my soul crying out, Rias Gremory! Bring your pieces to me! Give meaning to my existence! Challenge the might of the Legendary Super Saiyan!

______________________________________

Rias: Did you guys just feel that?

Kiba: Yeah. It was like some surge of power just revealed itself.

Issei: What are you guys talking about? I can't feel anything.

Rias: Close your eyes, and search for it.

Issei: Hmm... No I'm- Wait. Oh yeah. I'm definitely picking up on it.

Akeno: Is it a fallen angel?

Koneko: Possibly. Should we go check it out Rias.

Xenovia: If something like that exists, it might be a threat. We should at least find out what it is. See if it's even a fallen angel, or a stray demon.

Rias: Yeah, you guys are right. Alright. Gather 'round. I'll make us a magic circle.

Rias: I have a bad feeling about this. This pressure I'm feeling seems a bit.. off.

Soon, Rias and her group soon appeared in a familiar place.

Asia: T-the church? What would a fallen angel be doing here?

(y/n): I'm not sure, but I do know that no fallen angel resides here. It seems you got my signal. I'm so happy...

The group all looked up to see a male standing on the roof of the church, looking down at them with a wide grin. He then jumped down from off the roof and down on equal footing to the group that was parallel to him.

Rias: I am Rias Gremory of the House of Gremory. I demand to know who you are!

Issei: And what kind of "signal" did you send us?

(y/n): I know who you are "Princess of Destruction". And as for your question, I am (y/n). A pleasure to meet you.

Rias: How do you know my name?

(y/n): Please. Anyone who's spent time in hell knows a thing or two about the Gremory family and their oh-so precious daughter. But standing here now, I'm not seeing much from you. Any of you. What a weak level of power you're all giving off. It's almost embarrassing.

(y/n) said that last sentence with a smirk on his face, almost as if he was trying to provoke the ones who stood before him.

Issei: You better take that back, right now, or I'll kick your ass! Ya hear me?

(y/n): Oh? I was hoping one of you would say that. All right then. Come at me. All of you.

Akeno: What a reckless idea. Challenging all of us here? Do you honestly think you can actually win?

Asia: Stop this now! There's no need for a fight!

(y/n): But that's why I called you here. I wanted to test my strength.