Full Power Revealed! Frieza Makes His Move?!

Yeah. I changed the title of the story to Highschool DxD: Legends. Sue Me. 

I do NOT own any of the titles used in this story. 

Enjoy!

____________________________________

Kiba: Sword Burn! 

Kiba plunged his sword into the ground, causing a fury of swords to erupt from the ground and make their way to Arthur. 

However, Arthur's speed was on his side as he quickly evaded all of Kiba's attacks. 

Kiba: Xenovia! Now! 

Xenovia: Right! 

The glow of the Ten-Fold Kaio-Ken gave Xenovia an increase to her speed, allowing her to actually clash blades with Arthur. 

Arthur: Please give up. You are very talented and I do not wish to hurt you.

Xenovia: Screw that! We're going to win this fight! Masenko! 

The Ki attack flew out of Xenovia's free hand, but Arthur deflected it. 

Suddenly, Kiba rushed forward himself with a black blade, catching Arthur off-guard. 

Arthur: I see... That Sword Burn allows you to summon many swords... Including the Holy Eraser... 

Kiba: That's right. This sword devours Holy Energy and seeing how your sword, Caliburn, is the ultimate Holy Sword... 

Xenovia: We can just drain you of all your power! 

____________________________________

Rias: What are those two doing? 

Akeno: Huh? Kiba and Xenovia? 

Rias: Yeah... Their fighting Arthur Pendragon... 

Akeno: But he's many times more powerful than they are... They don't stand a chance! 

Rias: I'm pretty sure they know that... They have a plan... I know it. Let's just focus on the fight right here and now. Our defensive strategy is working out just fine. 

____________________________________

Frieza continued to walk around the fighting stage, firing the occasional blast here and there, but mainly focusing on (y/n)'s fight. 

Frieza: Hohoho! This is quite fun indeed...

Suddenly, a spear made of light flew by his face. Frieza turned around to see Duilo Gesualdo and his queen standing behind him. 

Diethelm: You almost got him. 

Dulio: Indeed. 

Freiza: And who are you two fools? 

Duilo: I am Dulio Gesualdo, king of the Gesualdo Peerage. 

Diethelm: I am Diethelm Waldseemuller. Faithful queen to Duilo. 

Frieza: So, do you fine gentlemen wish to fight me? 

Dulio: We shall. 

Diethelm: Look, Dulio. He's got a halo above his head. 

Dulio: Yes... But I don't sense a Holy Presence coming from him... It's something evil...

Frieza: Yes, indeed. This halo above my head is not because I am one of your naive angels, but because I am dead. 

Diethelm: Dead?! But how can you be here?

Frieza: Let's just say I'm doing a favor... Shall we proceed then?