(y/n)'s Special Request? The Red Dragon Emperor vs. The Demon-Warrior Cell!

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. I was in California for the past week. If you haven't already noticed, I've been shifting around events from both Highschool Dxd and Dragon Ball for plot. It kinda takes effect in this chapter when Cell references different events in the timeline, but out of order. So yeah.

I do NOT own Highschool Dxd or ANY part of the Dragon Ball Franchise.

That said, enjoy!

____________________________________

Mr. Popo: Hm... Their 24 hours are almost up. How much do you think they improved?

Kami: Knowing (y/n), he's probably put them through a extreme training regimen. Or at least that's what I think he'd do.

Mr. Popo: Will it be enough to defeat Cell?

Kami: I'm honestly not sure. He's just so powerful.

Mr. Popo: I have faith in them.

Kami: Faith is the only thing we can have in times like this.

____________________________________

(y/n): Alright! One year has passed!

Rias: Or 24 hours in the real world.

(y/n): Now, we use the last 24 hours on Earth to rest, eat, and relax, before we fight Cell.

Asia: Oh. Do you really think we can beat him?

Issei: Of course we can!

Kiba: We've made such significant progress. We have to beat him. We can beat him.

Akeno: That's right. If we all work together, we can bring him down.

(y/n): Hehe! That's the spirit! Now, let's head on home!

Issei: Kiba, Gasper, you guys can stay with us tonight.

Gasper: Thank you.

Kiba: I appreciate that.

The group opened the door of the Time Chamber, with Kami and Mr. Popo waiting for them.

Kami: Oh! I sense that all of you have grown significantly stronger!

Mr. Popo: Right. You'll be able to beat them for sure

Korin: Hey! Asia!

Asia: What is it Korin?

Korin: I've got some extra Senzu Beans for ya!

Asia: Thanks!

Yajirobee: We'll be watching from up here. You guys just rest, then kick his ass!

Rias: Right!

A large, red circle appeared beneath the group's feet, and they all disappeared.

Kami: Faith...

____________________________________

(y/n): Woof! I'm tired! I'm going straight to bed!

Koneko: Not now. We were gonna discuss strategy.

(y/n): What? C'mon! We've been through it already! I'm going to sleep!

Koneko: Wait! *sigh* Idiot.

Rias: Come on you guys. We can talk without him.

____________________________________

(y/n) entered his room, but didn't go to sleep. He stood in the center of his room. Thinking.

(y/n): In reality, what are our chances? Can we beat him? We trained for a year in the Time Chamber, but will it be enough?

(y/n) walked over to his dresser, where he picked up the two green earrings on the table.