Spoilers!

So, if you haven't noticed, Dragon Ball Super has this thing in Japan in the form of a sort of newsletter, giving it's reader a taste of what is to come in future episodes of Dragon Ball Super. I thought that was cool and I'm gonna copy it like an unoriginal bastard. cuz its all for the viewz. So every so often I'll post a chapter detailing what I have in mind for the next 3-4 chapters. This is a way to ensure that you guys are getting what you want. If you see any plot holes in my spoilers, please call them out. I don't want to create a flawed story. If you don't want to see the spoilers and be surprised, then by all means skip these spoiler chapters and keep on going. However, if you do want to know... Here they are...

Chapter 9: Revelations! (y/n)'s Past Revealed?!

It's been a week since the fight with Cell, and (y/n) seems distant to the others. When he opens up to them about his past, they learn many things about him. However he privately approaches Xenovia and tells her...

Chapter 10: Training in the Turtle Hermit Style! Kiba's Intense Resolve?!

(y/n) leaves to train with the one who taught him martial arts: Muten Roshi! Roshi trains (y/n) to find an all new level, upon his request. Meanwhile, events surrounding Kiba begin to unfold. Everything seems to be going well until Kiba...

Chapter 11: The Holy Sword Hunt! The Fallen Angel makes his move?!

With (y/n) still away, Issei, Kiba, Xenovia, and Irina all hunt the ones who make and distribute Holy Swords like Excalibur to people like Freed. Rias becomes increasingly worried on the status between the relationship on Angels and Fallen Angels. But just when things couldn't get any worse...

Chapter 12: Oh, Uncertainty! The Gremory Peerage in Despair!

Kokabiel is overwhelming Rias and the others. Even a transfer from a full powered Issei can't seemed to do the trick. With Kiba, Xenovia, and (y/n) gone, the group is at a tactical disadvantage. When Kiba and Xenovia join back into the fray, their attacks still seem ineffective against Kokabeil. However, an unexpected fighter joins in, and soon....

Chapter 13: Surpassing the Limit's Edge! (y/n)'s New Power!

(y/n) is told to stall for time. Sirsechs is on his way. To stall, (y/n) powers up to his newest, most powerful form: Super Saiyan 3! When Sirsechs fails to arrive, (y/n) has no choice but to...

So I hope you guys are looking forward to these next chapters. I think you'll be glad to know that I have almost at least 20-ish more chapters planned in the future. Yeah. I know. 20. I may have overthought this. But regardless, I hope you guys enjoy my next chapters, because I'm gonna have a fun time writing them! See ya in Chapter 9!

SURPRISE EDIT!!!

I was waiting to announce this until later, but I want to. So. Yeah. 

Towards the end of the series, I am planning a crossover between this story and Dragon Ball Super! Yeah. Does that sound good? Is that a good idea? If you think it is, then here are the names of the chapters...

Part 1: Crossover! Who is the Strongest Under the Heavens? 

Part 2: The Battle Between Saiyans! Son Goku vs. Son (y/n)!!

Yeah. I'm not sure about this. I have the general plot down, but if the people don't like the concept, then I'm scrapping it. Tell me:

Keep it, or throw it away?