Rias' Desperation! (y/n) Trains Xenovia!

(y/n) would probably be a Doomfist main because he thinks his metal glove thing is badass. 

I do NOT own Highschool DxD or ANY part of the Dragon Ball Franchise. 

Enjoy! 

____________________________________

Breakfast was awkward that morning. Rias and (y/n) sat across from each other, occasionally giving a dirty glance to the other. Everyone else sat in silence, looking back and forth at Rias and (y/n). 

(y/n) stopped eating and stood up. He began to walk away. 

(y/n): The food was amazing, Bulma. Thank you. 

Bulma: N-No problem. 

Rias: Where are you going?

(y/n): The pod. Someone's gotta work. 

____________________________________

Bulma massaged her temples as she looked at the blueprints for (y/n)'s Space Pod. 

Bulma: I-It's a lot...

(y/n): I know. Can we work around it? 

Bulma: From what Kaio-Shin told me, i-it's about a 6-hour flight at best. That's if I can get enough fuel. 

(y/n): Well, you're rich, right? Can't you just buy it?

Bulma: I wish. The kind of fuel that your pod consumes isn't available on the general market. It's custom-made fuel so that your ship doesn't blow up mid-air. 

(y/n): Damn. 

Bulma: *sigh* No need to worry. A shipment should be coming in soon. 

(y/n): How soon is "soon"? 

Bulma: Soon. Why don't you go and tell everyone else what's going on?

(y/n): Sure. 

(y/n) walked out of the lab in which the pod had been transported from. Akeno was the first to ask him. 

Akeno: So?

(y/n): I'm going to give it to you straight. It's not looking good. The fuel that the pod needs hasn't come in yet. We have to wait. 

Rias: If we just go now- 

Asia: Let's not start... Another fight...

(y/n): She's right. In the meantime... I'll take Xenovia to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. There's something I'm interested in. 

Xenovia: O-Oh. When are we leaving?

(y/n): Now. I need as much time with you as possible. 

A  small blush appeared on Xenovia's face as she heard (y/n)'s words. 

(y/n): Not like that... 

Xenovia and (y/n) held hands as the disappeared together. 

Kiba: *sigh* I'm going to see what I can do to help Bulma. 

Koneko: Yeah. Beats just sitting around. 

Asia and Gasper left too, leaving only Rias and Akeno sitting together. 

Akeno: I'm worried about him too, you know. 

Rias: All of us are. Deep down, I know (y/n)'s right... But... It's just so hard for me to just wait. It's almost as if I'm leaving him there to die. He's been there for us so many times and now that the time has come... I can't even be there to repay the favor... 

Akeno: We'll save him. I have faith.

Rias: Faith... huh?

____________________________________