Issei's Transformation! Dragon Power Unleashed!

Guess who just pulled LR Super Saiyan Vegito and the SSR Super Vegito Counter-Unit? I'll give you a hint. It's me. In other words, very successful Dokkan Fest for me. 

I do NOT own any of the material used in this story. 

Enjoy!

____________________________________

"Get up. Let's go."

"Yeah. Let's go."

"A final warning. This will tear your body apart."

"I don't care. As long as I live, no harm will come to my friends."

"In all my years, I've never served a master quite like you."

"Yeah. C'mon then. Let's fight together... As one."

____________________________________

Sairoarg walked away in his golden Balance Breaker in victory as the fight seemed to be concluded. 

Suddenly, a red beam of light erupted from the ground and into the upper parts of the World of Void. 

Both the fighting stage and the World of Void itself began to shake at the presence of this mysterious light. 

Sairoarg: Could it be? 

Rias: Is he? 

(y/n): He couldn't. 

17: Hey, now. What's this bright light? 

Sairoarg saw a figure emerge from the light and smiled at what he saw: Issei Hyoudou. 

Sairoarg: That's the way, Issei. Don't keep me waiting.

When Sairoarg got a good look at Issei, he saw the changes in his armor. 

The tail that came with the Scale Mail was longer and the neck was extended so that it resembled that of a real dragon. Wings appeared out of Issei's back, containing the White Jewels of Divine Dividing. Issei let out a shrill roar as he advanced towards Sairoarg. 

Sairoarg: The combined power of the Heavenly Dragon Ddraig and his host, the amazing Red Dragon Emperor, Issei Hyoudou. 

Rias: We haven't seen that in a while. 

Akeno: Yes... Hopefully, he's got more control over it this time, or else things will get ugly. 

Rias: The combination of the Boosted Gear and the Divine Dividing... Juggernaut Drive... 

____________________________________

Gowasu: Amazing! That boy's energy is spiking up at rapid levels! 

Zamasu: Yes. This is quite the development. This red glow rivals that of Son (y/n). 

Elder Kai: Indeed. It seems that Issei Hyoudou has a new form!

Kaio-Shin: Agreed... But will that be enough against Sairoarg's Balance Breaker? 

Elder Kai: I hope so. This is turning out to be quite the tournament. 

Zamasu: So it seems...

____________________________________

Issei roared once more as he continued to stomp his way towards Sairoarg. 

Sairoarg: Heh... I'm not going to wait for you! 

Sairoarg rushed towards Issei and swung his axe at him, but Issei easily dodged it a delivered a hard blow Sairoarg which sent him back.