A Gift From God! Strength of The White Dragon Emperor of the Morning Star!

School started back up and I'm not having it.

I do NOT own any of the materials used in this story. 

Enjoy! 

____________________________________

Kuroka: Damn you, Son... 

Vali: Don't get worked up over nothing. 

Kuroka: Did you see what she did to her? 

Vali: Since when did you start caring about her? 

Kuroka: Tch... 

Vali: Let's see... Hyoudou... Gremory... Son... Cao Cao... Crom Cruach... Even at this stage of the game, there are still so many strong players... 

Kuroka: How will we win with just the two of us?

Vali: Luckily, Son will do most of the heavy lifting for us, I presume. 

Kuroka: We just need to lay low. 

Vali: Quite the opposite really. I know this is all a stage for his plan, but this is a golden opportunity to get stronger. 

Kuroka: Vali! Don't get reckless! We don't know what could happen!

Vali: That's what makes it so exciting! Let's go pay a visit to our friend Cao Cao, shall we?

____________________________________

Cao Cao spun his Ultimate Longinus around as he walked around the broken stage. 

Cao Cao: Geez, Crom really did a number on this thing, didn't he? 

???: Why don't we rip it up some more!

A white blast of energy came from behind Cao Cao, but he easily deflected it as he turned to see who it was. 

Vali was standing there in his Scale Mail form. 

Cao Cao: So the White Dragon Emperor finally makes his move? Fantastic! 

Vali: Yeah, yeah. You know what I'm really here for. 

Cao Cao: A fight I presume? Against the Ultimate Longinus? 

Vali: What could the Strongest Human do against an Emperor?

Cao Cao: Why you'll see... 

Prepared to fight, his Scale Mail shifting as he moved, Vali awaited Cao Cao's first move.

Cao Cao: Letting me go first? How polite?

The True Longinus stretched out from its usual size to try and pierce Vali, but he easily sidestepped it as the spear reach out past him. 

Cao Cao: Fast. 

Vali: That's not even the half of it!

Vali flew towards Cao Cao with immense speed, but Cao Cao saw him coming and swept the extended Longinus across the stage in an attempt to knock Vali off-balance. 

Vali, however, planted his feet in the ground and ducked underneath the spear. 

Cao Cao brought The True Longinus back to its original size as he himself rushed at Vali. 

Cao Cao jabbed the spear at Vali's side, only for him to grab it at the last moment and pull him closer. 

Vali: You're mine!

Vali punched Cao Cao in the gut as a white light emerged from his gauntlet. 

Vali: DIVIDE!