Christmas/New Years Special!

A non-canon chapter that gives an alternate ending to Chapter 14. 

I do NOT own Highschool DxD or ANY part of the Dragon Ball Franchise. 

NON-CANON!!

____________________________________

Super Saiyan 3 (y/n) stood face to face with Kokabiel. 

(y/n): You're good...

Kokabiel: You too...

(y/n): Damn... I can't keep this form forever... It drains too much energy... 

(y/n): I'll end this now!

He exited his Super Saiyan 3 form and jump on top of the roof to the school. 

He threw his arms into the air and began to collect energy in his palms.

(y/n): Everyone! Please! Lend me some of your energy! Raise your hands to the sky and we'll beat him together!

Rias: Take my energy!

Akeno: Mine too!

Issei: Take all of mine!

Asia: Use as much as you want!

Kiba: Don't let this go to waste!

Koneko: Give him hell with this one. 

Xenovia: Take it, (y/n). Take everything! 

Gasper: Y-You can have mine too! 

(y/n) generated a small ball of energy in his open palms, but due to the energy given by the rest of the Gremory Peerage, the ball of energy grew to 4 times its original size.

(y/n): W-Woah! I can feel all of the energy you guys gave! 

Kokabiel: Enough! Take this! 

Kokabeil launched an attack at (y/n) in an attempt to stop his attack, but the Gremory Peerage stopped the attack.

Xenovia: We won't let you touch him! 

Issei: That's right! You won't be interfering with (y/n) anytime soon! 

Rias: If you want to get to (y/n), you'll have to go through us!

Kokabeil: Tch. How annoying!

As the rest of the Gremory Peerage defended (y/n), he continued to build his giant attack. 

(y/n): No! It's still not enough! HEY! SONA! 

Sona heard (y/n)'s yell.

Sona: What?

(y/n): Drop the barrier!

Saji: Are you crazy?!

(y/n): Trust me! This'll finish him off! 

Sona: Are you sure? 

(y/n): Yeah! Do it! 

The Sitri Peerage dropped the barrier protecting the school and gave their energy to (y/n) as well, allowing the attack to grow even more in size.

(y/n): Wow! This is great! But... Wait... What's this? It's like Issei's energy, but off... No matter! 

(y/n): Everyone! Get out of the way! You're finished, Kokabeil! Take our Spirit Bomb! HYAH! 

The Spirit Bomb flew from (y/n)'s hands and met Kokabiel. Kokabeil put up his hands to try and push it back, but it easily began to overwhelm him. 

Issei: He's losing ground! Keep going, (y/n)!

Kokabeil: N-NO! 

(y/n): This ends here!