A New Fusion is Born! Rikeno Presses Her Advantage!

Ya Yeet. 

____________________________________

Son saw the green light of the Potara Earrings and dug around in his pockets.

Son: No... 

Xenovia: Are those your... 

Son: They stole my Potara Earrings! 

____________________________________

18: Now what's this? 

17: It's a totally knew person... She called herself Rikeno... 

Rikeno stretched her limbs and ran her hands through her maroon colored hair. (mix of red and black) 

18: Look at those earrings. It must have fused them together. 

17: Rias and Akeno... Rikeno... Makes sense. 

Rikeno: Alright! Alright! Alright! Let's do this! 

18: Agreed. 

17 and 18 rushed at Rikeno, throwing a punch at her.

However, Rikeno caught both of her hands. 

Rikeno: Lame! 

She kicked 18 away and blasted 17 back. 

Rikeno: Come on! I thought that you were Son's trump cards! 

18: Hey now... 

17: She a bit powerful...

17 and 18 charged at Rikeno again, but she jumped up and fired a bolt of lightning at the two that transformed into a Chinese Dragon. 

The two Androids were able to jump out of the way, but the lightning dragon split into two and began to track them.  

17: How annoying... 

18: Yeesh... Tracking?

18 blasted the dragon away with a Ki Blast while 17 put up an energy barrier. 

17: Not bad. 

18: That could've been dangerous. 

Rikeno: Hey, now! Don't start getting all soft on me! 

17 and 18 reached out a singular hand and fired a ki blast at Rikeno, but this time, she used Rias' Power of Destruction to match the Android's attacks. 

18: With one hand? Fusion is quite the powerful technique. 

Rikeno: Yeah, yeah! Increase your power some more! Let's keep fighting! 

17: Cocky...  

17 and 18 attacked Rikeno, attacking her with punches and kicks. However, Rikeno was able to fight on par with the two and even land a couple of hits on them. 

Rikeno: Let's finish this! 

Rikeno jumped up onto a nearby rock and charged an attack in her hand. Rias' Power of Destruction and Akeno's Lightning mixed together. 

She launched her attacked not at the Androids but at the ground, breaking below the two. 

The ground below 17 opened up underneath him. 

Rikeno: How lame... 

18: 17! 

17 began to fall into the void, but 18 appeared right behind him. 

17: What?! 18?!

18: Beat that bitch, why don't you? 

18 pushed 17 back up the stage with her feet, propelling him up and her down.