Back in the Game! The Golden Great Ape Rages!

I wasn't kidding. I actually want to make a fight scene between (y/n) and Issei where they are using their strongest forms. (Super Saiyan Blue and Diablos Dragon God)

I do NOT own Highschool DxD or ANY part of the Dragon Ball Franchise. 

Enjoy!

____________________________________

Baby-Issei stood atop his magnificent tower, reveling in his newfound victory. 

Baby-Issei: Finally... My people have been avenged... URK! 

Baby felt another sharp pain in his chest, as if someone was punching him from the inside. 

Baby-Issei: I won't ask again. Stay quiet. 

His conversation was ended quickly when he heard a loud roar coming from behind him.

Baby turned around to see a Golden Great Ape raging around and smacking the base of the tower. 

Great Ape (y/n): ROAAAR! (sound effects at 100%)

A face of pure rage spread across Baby-Issei's face.

Baby-Issei: Y-Your... An Ape... 

Baby remembered how his people where destroyed in one night... By the very creature that rampaged in front of him. 

____________________________________

The Golden Great Ape continued to thrash about, destroying everything in sight, jumping up and down while beating its chest. 

The Gremory Peerage, who was watching on from a safe distance, watched on in horror at the sight of (y/n)'s true form. 

Kiba: (y/n) told me that his true form was dangerous... But I never expected...

Rias: I don't think anyone did... 

Xenovia: (y/n)... What's happened to you?

The Gremory Peerage watched on as (y/n) rampaged around Planet Tuffle. Their attention was taken away from (y/n) and towards Baby-Issei as he charged Great Ape (y/n). 

Baby-Issei: YOU BASTARD!!!

Baby-Issei tried to attack him, but (y/n) just swatted him into a nearby building. 

Great Ape (y/n): ROAAAR!!!

Great Ape (y/n) picked up a giant boulder and held it high over his head. 

Koneko: What's he doing?

Akeno: No idea... 

Great Ape (y/n looked directly at the Gremory Peerage, boulder still in hand. 

Gasper: W-What's he doing?

Rias: EVERYBODY MOVE! HE'S GOING TO THROW IT AT US!!!

Rias' prediction became true as Great Ape (y/n) threw the boulder at the wrecked skyscraper that the Peerage stood on. With the aid of their Devil Wings, the Peerage narrowly avoided the boulder.

Koneko: What the hell is he doing?! 

Akeno: Doesn't he know that it's us?!

Xenovia: He's a Great Ape! I don't think he can distinguish friend from foe anymore!

Rias: I agree with Xenovia. All (y/n) will do is just rampage indiscriminately!

Kiba: What do we do? 

Rias: What can we do?! 

____________________________________

Kaio-Shin: Uhh... I don't think we thought this through all the way...