Surpassing the Limit's Edge! (y/n)'s Newfound Power!

Yeah, Yeah. I'm back.

I do NOT own Highschool DxD or ANY part of the Dragon Ball Franchise.

Enjoy! 

____________________________________

(y/n): So. You want to get this started?

Kokabeil: D-Don't you get cocky! I'm more powerful than you! You're just a filthy half-URK!

(y/n) cut Kokabeil off with a punch to the gut. He then grabbed Kokabeil by the hair and started to punch him in the face rapidly. 

Issei: Amazing! He's completely overpowering Kokabeil!

Rias: That's (y/n) for you alright. He's always had a talent for overcoming any obstacle thrown at him. 

Once (y/n) was finished with him, he let go of his hair, letting him fall to the ground.

(y/n): Had enough? Or do you need more?

Kokabeil: D-Damn you!

Blood began to spurt from Kokabeil's mouth.

Kokabeil: I'll kill you! I'll-!

Kokabeil was interrupted once again as (y/n)'s Violent Fierce God Slicer extended out from his hand and pierced Kokabeil's stomach.

Kokabeil: GAH! You... Bastard! DIE!

Kokabeil summoned a spear of light and threw it at (y/n). Instead of doing what Kokabeil intended it to do, (y/n) simply caught it in between his hands.

(y/n): I'm not kidding. Give up. Don't make me kill you.

Kokabeil: You? Kill me? NEVER!

Kokabeil shook off (y/n)'s energy sword at flew up to him, blindly throwing punches and kicks in an attempt to do any damage. 

(y/n) was easily able to block Kokabeil's uncoordinated attacks. Soon, he delivered another punch to the face, sending him flying towards the edge of the barrier. 

Kokabeil landed at the edge of the barrier with a thud. When he opened his eyes, blue energy blast was coming his way. He immediately counterattacked, generating a large amount of dust in the air.

When (y/n) approached the blast site, he didn't see Kokabeil anywhere. He only saw Sona and Saji looking back at him from the other side of the barrier.

Sona: (y/n)... What happened to you?

He gave no answer as he flew back towards Kokabeil's energy signature. 

Once (y/n) got back to him, the two began to engage in combat once more. Kokabeil was still desperately attacking him.

Issei: At this rate, (y/n) can beat him! 

Rias: No... Wait... Something is wrong. Can you feel it?

Akeno: Yeah. I can feel it...

Kiba: But it can't be possible... Can it?

Xenovia: I'm not sure... But it seems like his energy is going... down...

____________________________________

Both Kokabeil and (y/n) were throwing punches at each other at blinding speeds, with no real victor in sight. 

Freed and Valper watched as Kokabeil and (y/n) fight. 

Freed: No way! No way! How could have that Saiyan brat got so much of a gain on Kokabeil! It's impossible!

Valper: No need to worry.