Elder Kai Awakens (y/n)'s Potential! Can Gasper and Xenovia Overpower Baby?

My boi 17 got pranked

I do NOT own Highschool DxD or ANY part of the Dragon Ball Franchise.

That being said... 

Enjoy! 

____________________________________

A bright light filled (y/n)'s eyes. He couldn't see much. He couldn't hear much. The Saiyan felt someone slightly shake him. 

(y/n): Xenovia? Is that you?

____________________________________

A sick smile spread across the face of Baby. He began to get into fits of giggles. 

Baby-Issei: I did it! My people have been avenged! 

Baby felt another sharp pain in his chest. 

Baby: What did I tell you? Pipe down in there. 

The Gremory Peerage looked at where (y/n) once was with despair and sadness. 

An endless amount of tears streamed from Xenovia's eyes. 

Rias: Xenovia... Y-You have to get up... 

Xenovia was clutching a part of (y/n)'s burnt shirt. She kept hugging it close to her chest, not even uttering a word. 

Rias: Please... Let's go...

Baby-Issei: Where? Where will you go? Certainly not back to Earth? There's no way that I'd let you leave alive... I'll have you join that foolish warrior soon... Don't worry...

Xenovia began to stand up. 

Rias: X-Xenovia? 

Xenovia: Are you talking about (y/n)? 

Her voice was barley a whisper. 

Baby-Issei: Speak up, Darling! I can't hear you~!

His voice rung out, mocking Xenovia. 

Xenovia: HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT (Y/N) LIKE THAT! 

As Xenovia's voice cut through the silence that was the Gremory Peerage, her energy began to skyrocket. 

Xenovia: YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO EVEN SPEAK HIS NAME! 

Xenovia's eyes turned a complete blank white and a yellow aura surrounded her. She was a beast now. 

____________________________________

Author's Note: How many 'fics have you read with False Super Saiyan in it? 

____________________________________

(y/n) opened his eyes to see the Kaio-Shin standing over him with a worried face on. 

(y/n) tried to sit up, but pain filled his body at the slightest movement. 

Kaio-Shin: You were hurt pretty badly. It's going to be hard for you to move at the moment. 

???: My goodness! My goodness! My goodness! (y/n), what have you done now?! 

(y/n): I-Is... That?

Kaio-Shin: It is...

A much older-looking version of Kaio-Shin ran up to (y/n) with a crystal ball in hand.

Kaio-Shin: Elder... You should be a bit more quiet... 

Elder Kai: What have you turned that poor girl into?! 

Elder Kai shoved the ball into (y/n)'s face.