The Dawn of the Azazel Cup: Part 1: A Test of Strength!

I'm on Chapter 94 of TG: Re, and all I gotta say is this:

If my bae Eto is dead, I'm going on fucking worker's strike. 

I do NOT own Highschool DxD or ANY part of Dragon Ball 

Enjoy! 

____________________________________

Diethelm Waldseemuller, queen of Dulio Gesualdo, approched his king bow performed a slight, respectful bow as he greeted the other male. 

Diethelm: My king... 

Dulio: Please, Diethelm. We've talked about this. No need for such formalities! Relax! 

Diethelm: Forgive me... I'm just a bit worried... That's all... 

Dulio: Worried? 

Diethelm: I know you want to win, but... I am worried that we cannot defeat the powerful foes that stand before us... Cao Cao... Issei Hyoudou... Son (y/n)... 

Dulio: Yes... The Devil-Saiyan will be a tricky thing to pin down. 

Diethelm: With all due respect, sir, we do not even have any pawns. Are you sure that our plan will even work in the end? 

Dulio: Is that an insult? 

Diethelm: No! I-I meant no disrespect! Please, forgive me! 

Dulio: Oh, calm down! It was just a joke! However, I do agree with you... I fear that our current plan, due to the overwhelming amount of power that will be present in just a few hours time, I fear that we may not be able to complete our mission... 

Diethelm: I guess... It's all up to the will of God now...

____________________________________

Sairaorg: Do you have any doubts? 

The blond-haired girl, Kuisha Abaddon, turned to his king. 

Kuisha: Excuse me?

Sairaorg: This will be the greatest battle that the Bael Peerage has faced in some time. Do you have any regrets? 

Kuisha: Of course not. We've been through so much... It's too late to turn back now. 

Sairaorg: Right. Don't worry. I'll watch out for all of you... 

Kuisha: Thank you... We'll follow you to the very end... 

Sairaorg: Issei Hyoudou... I'm itching to fight you... 

____________________________________

Guan Yu, Queen of Cao Cao, continued to drink coffee with Cao Cao as they talked. 

Cao Cao: I'm not worried in the slightest. I'm the strongest there is, thanks to the True Longinus. 

Guan Yu: True. 

Cao Cao: Remember, Son (y/n) is mine. I will knock him off the fighting stage and prove once and for all that I'm the strongest on Earth. 

Guan Yu: We shall be the victorious team and gain wishes from Shenron. 

Cao Cao: Stick to the plan. I know that our true goal is to eliminate the Khaos Brigade, but we need the Hero Faction to flourish. That can't happen if our priorities are focused on a rag-tag bunch of villains. 

"We will do anything that it takes to achieve victory."

____________________________________

Riser: This-This-This can't be!

Yubelluna: My lord! Please calm down!

Riser: How could that guy just take Ravel like that! Oh, I really hate him!