The Greatest Powers Converge in Hell! The Azazel Cup Approaches!

???: Those fools in Hell have been swayed. The opportunity is yours. With the Saiyan gone, we have the chance to wrap up all of our loose ends. 

Vali: I agree. The time is ripe. 

???: I must say, those devils are quite barbaric...  

____________________________________

I welcome everyone back to the clusterfuck that is this story. 

I do NOT own Highschool DxD or ANY part of the Dragon Ball Franchise. 

Enjoy!!!

____________________________________

Issei woku up with the morning sun shining in his face. He groaned and stretched out as he sat up in his bed. A sharp pain filled his chest as he looked down to see a scar on his chest. 

Issei: He just had to stab me, didn't he? 

As Issei's eyes began to adjust to the new-coming light of his room, he noticed two figures in his bed, sleeping next to him. He lifted the covers to see a naked Rias and Akeno sleeping next to him.

Issei: Oh man...

____________________________________

Rias, Akeno, and Issei walked down the stairs together to find Kiba, Asia, and Koneko trying to make breakfast together. 

Koneko: No, I don't know how to make pancakes. I don't want to learn either. All that batter stuff is gross.

Kiba: It's a good payoff, though. 

Koneko: I don't care. 

Asia: It's a good skill to learn. 

Koneko: Since when? 

Asia: If... If... Kiba? 

Kiba: I don't know... 

Issei: Hey, guys! 

Asia: Oh! Good morning, Issei! 

Kiba: We made breakfast!

Koneko: Yeah... 

Rias: Thanks, you guys. 

Akeno: That was really nice of you. 

Issei: Where's Gasper and Xenovia? 

Koneko: Well, I know that Gasper's sulking in his room, as usual. 

Issei: Xenovia should be coming down any second now.  

Everyone set the table and begun to eat. Xenovia still had not come downstairs. 

About halfway through breakfast, Xenovia finally came downstairs. Her blue hair was messy and spiked up a bit in random places and there were bags under her eyes. It was clear that she hadn't slept much last night. 

Issei: Hey, Xenovia. 

Rias: How are you doing?

Xenovia: Fine... 

Kiba: You don't look fine... 

Xenovia: I said, I'm fine... 

There was an awkward silence as the group ate. From time to time, Xenovia would take a glance over to the empty seat next to her. It was (y/n)'s seat. After a while, Xenovia got up from the table, thanked everyone for the meal and retreated back upstairs.

Issei: It's been a month since he left. 

Akeno: He hasn't come back yet, or shown any signs of coming back.