Dragon Battle! Crom Cruach vs. Bova Tannin!

I WAS going to finish up this chapter yesterday, but my mf power went out.

I do NOT own any of the material used in this story. 

Enjoy!

____________________________________

Azazel and the others watched on as the tournament continued, listening to the sounds that were below them: yelling, screaming, blasts of energy, and the occasional voice that would announce a ring-out. 

Sirzechs: I never expected that this would escalate to this scale... 

Ajuka: It's impressive.

Azazel: And a bit terrifying. 

Shiva: Yes... Watching so many strengths and willpowers clash all at once... 

Sirzechs: It really is something else. 

____________________________________

Issei sat on the ground as Asia used her Twilight Healing to fix up Issei. 

Asia: Try not to move so much... 

Issei: I'm trying. 

Asia: Please don't use that form again... You could rip apart your whole body by doing that... I heard about the first time that you used it... And seeing you bedridden... It was too much for me... 

Issei: Asia... 

Asia: So, please... Don't do anything that could take you away from me... 

Issei: Heh... Bova!

Bova Tannin, Issei's Dragon Pawn, landed in front of the two of them. 

Bova: Yes, Dragon Emperor? 

Issei: J-Just Issei will do... 

Bova: Oh... Yes, Issei? 

Issei: I need you to do me a favor. 

Bova: And that would be? 

Issei: Taking down Crom Cruach. 

Bova: Yes... I've heard about him. He goes by the alias, "Mr. Black", to everyone that isn't in Rias', Son's, or your Peerages. 

Issei: I'm still a bit faint from fighting Sairoarg... 

Asia: More than a bit faint...

Issei: So seeing as you're a fellow dragon... 

Bova: Yes! I understand! I will not fail! 

Bova flew away and headed towards the middle of the fighting stage. 

Issei: Can he do it? 

Ddraig: I'm not sure... 

____________________________________

Rias: We have the least amount of fighters left in this tournament, so we have to be as careful as possible. We can't afford to lose. 

Akeno: Right. We can't allow the Khaos Brigade to have their way around Hell anymore. 

Koneko: Our future with Issei is at risk... I will fight for that. 

Rias: Well said, Koneko. 

Bova: I admire your determination, however... 

Bova slammed down on the ground from the sky and gave them a glare with his Dragon Eyes. 

Bova: Issei will be the one to win this tournament. 

Rias: Bova Tannin... Are you here to fight us? If you are, I can assure you that it won't go so well. 

Bova: I'm not here for you, Princess of Destruction. I'm here for him.