Chapter 4

Zoey's P.O.V.

I yawned as I woke up. The sun was shining in the barn through the skylight. I rolled over and grinned at the sight of 'Bee.
He was fast asleep, lying on one arm slightly. His shades were falling off his head and were halfway on his face. He was also snoring softly.

I giggled a little as Bumblebee started to stir.

“Hiya Mister bed head.” I said to him as he yawned.

My quick nickname was suiting for 'Bee at the moment. His hair was literally all over the place!

“Hello to you cutie pie.” 'Bee said to me as he sat up and adjusted his hair and shades

I winced slightly as I got up. Bumblebee stayed sitting up right, and seemed to be thinking 'bout something.

“Zoe, I have a question for you.” He started off saying

“Yeah?”

“Well, I have to leave. The only problem is that if I go, then you're stuck here with these dirtclods.” Bumblebee then said

I felt my heart drop for a moment. I really didn't want 'Bee to leave. He was my first friend and person who actually cared about me.

“But…...On the other hand...You could always go with me…” He said trailing off

“Ye-es! Please! Please! Please!” I said as I jumped up

Bumblebee then grinned.

“You want to come with me?”

“Yes! I would be super happy too!” I exclaimed happily

'Bee then got to his feet.

“Alrighty then! Well let's get your things before we hit the road.” He said sweetly as he walked over and picked me up.

I smiled lightly as he took me over to his alt mode and set me in the passenger seat. I watched as he slid open the barn doors, and then grabbed​ the medical kit, Stripes, my backpack, and the blanket.

'Bee set them into the trunk, before he them climbed into his driver's seat.

“Let's go grab​ your other things.” He said with a smile to me as he shifted gears

We then drove his alt mode up to the house and we both climbed out. Quietly I opened the back door, and snuck the two of us in. I lead Bumblebee up to my room.

I didn't have a whole lot of stuff. Mostly about few days worth of clothes, a couple coloring books, some crayons, and other stuff.

I noticed Bumblebee looked around sadly at my room.

“All my stuff can fit in these.” I said to him as I pulled out two old cardboard boxes.

'Bee nodded and then helped me pack up. Within about a good fifteen minutes, we got everything packed.

“That all?” He asked me as he walked outside

“Yeah, pretty much.” I said to him as we set them in the trunk.

I then noticed my other stuffie, a little elephant, fell out of the box. I ran back to go grab it, with Bumblebee close to me. I got it, and turned back to head to 'Bee's alt. There was then the slamming of the screen door.

“Who the hell are you!? And what do you think your doing with my daughter?!” Thomas demanded as he stood several feet away, eyes blazing and drunk sounding.

Bumblebee took a protective step in front of me, shielding me from him.

“Firstly, I will not tell you who I am or what my name is. Secondly, I'm saving Zoey here, from a lifetime of suffering that she doesn't deserve.” 'Bee replied cooly, but I could hear the hint of anger in his tone.